"The Blasted Press!"

The Quintet were sat in the great hall at the breakfast feast, with Hermione reading the paper. Enola and her friends were in a lesson so it was just the quintet talking amongst themselves.

"Look at this! I can't believe it! She's done it again." Hermione stated as she showed Y/N the photo of them both hugging. His finger was tapping the table nervously, a detail Hermione noticed but decided to keep on the down low until they could discuss it in private. She began reading the paper aloud to Y/N, Harry, and Ron. "Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Y/N Holmes is taking this latest emotional blow."

"Lots of things wrong with that, mostly...you and me? A couple? No offence Hermione, but I don't think that would stick. Nothing against you, more it would be a clash of personality. If you want I could...have a word with her about it." Y/N said as Hermione looked at him.

"Y/N, I don't think attacking a journalist will do you any favours." Hermione said as Y/N scoffed.

"Morale boost?" Y/N suggested as Hermione clipped him around the ear.

"Don't be an idiot." Hermione said as Nigel arrived with a package.

"Parcel for you, Mr Weasley." Nigel said as he handed the package over to Ron.

"Ah. Thank you Nigel." Ron said as Y/N looked at him.

"Please tell me you plan on paying him or something?" Y/N remarked as Nigel hung around looking between Y/N and Harry. Hermione cleared her throat and Ron turned to face Nigel.

"Not now, Nigel." Ron said as Y/N sighed.

"What's Ronald here promised you Nigel?"

"Yours and Harry's autograph." Ron explained.

Y/N pulled out a pen and wrote his name down on a piece of parchment, before handing the pen and paper to Harry who signed it as well. Y/N handed the paper to Nigel.

"When you find a photo, just hold the paper against the photo and tap it three times, the signatures will transfer over to the photo." Y/N said kindly as Nigel nodded with a smile before rushing off.

Ron opened the parcel and saw it was from his mum.

"Oh, look, mum's sent me something." Ron said, he pulled the contents out and Y/N recognised what it was and what it was for. Ron held it up to himself all while Y/N was laughing alongside Harry. "Mum sent me a dress."

That made Y/N laugh even harder

"Well, it does match your eyes, is there a bonnet? Ah ha!" Harry said as he pulled out a bonnet and people who saw started laughing, Y/N was coughing laughter at Ron not knowing, he was pinching the bridge of his nose laughing couldn't stop.

"Nose down, Harry. Ginny, these must be for you." Ron said as Y/N burst into another fit of laughter.

"I'd be trying to pin that to someone else too if it was meant for me." Y/N wheezed as Harry burst out laughing.

"I'm not wearing that. It's ghastly." Ginny said with made Hermione crack, she finally let the comedy hit her, she was laughing.

"What are you on about?" Ron asked as he turned to see Hermione and Y/N laughing.

"They're not for Ginny. They're for you." Hermione laughed out, the hall burst into laughter as Y/N shook his head.

"They're dress robes you muppet."

"Dress robes? For what?" Ron asked, not knowing that his question would be answered in his next lesson with Professor McGonagall...