All for One and One for All...

Everyone was parading Harry around like he was the Olympic torch, meanwhile Y/N was sitting in an armchair with Wednesday sat on the arm of the chair, they were cheering with the crowd for Harry, Y/N was fine with not being the centre of attention, after all, Harry was the poster boy of the golden quintet, just like how he didn't mind not being the only smart person in the room, that was Hermione's and Wednesday's role, to keep him in line and on his toes, make sure he didn't always answer every question, nor was he the...Ronnest of them all, that was Ron's job...be Ron. He was happy just to have friends that didn't turn on him like seemingly the rest of Hogwarts had.

"Go on harry, open it." Seamus encouraged as he handed the Egg that had been passed around the room to Harry.

"Who wants me to open it?!" Harry said as everyone cheered 'yeah!'. "Do you want me to open it?"

Harry opened the egg and a loud screeching erupted from the egg, everyone covered their ears, especially Y/N. Harry managed to close the egg just as Ron walked into the common room.

"What the bloody hell was that?" Ron said as everyone turned to him. There was a long silence as Ron and Harry stared at one another.

"All right everyone, go back to your knitting. This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in." Fred called out, the crowd dispersed as everyone went their own separate ways. Ron approached Harry. who had walked over to Y/N and Hermione.

"I reckon you'd have to be barking mad to put your own names in the Goblet of Fire." Ron stated as Y/N said nothing.

"Caught on have you? Took you long enough." Harry said as Y/N sighed.

"I wasn't the only one who thought you's had done it. Everyone was saying it behind your backs." Ron said as Y/N looked at Hermione with a smirk. Harry looked around.

"Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better." Harry remarked.

"At least I warned you both about the dragons."

"Hagrid warned me and Y/N deduced." Harry stated.

"No, no, no, I did. No don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. Seamus never actually told me anything so it was- it was really me all along. I thought we'd be alright, you know...after you'd figured that out." Ron explained as Y/N, Harry, and Hermione all looked baffled by his logic.

"Who could possibly figure that out? It's completely mental." Harry remarked as Ron chuckled before looking to Y/N. "Okay maybe Y/N and Wednesday could but they solve puzzles for a living."

"Yeah. Isn't it. I suppose I was a bit distraught." Ron said as Y/N turned to Hermione.

"Well Hermione, I'm of two minds, I don't know if I should call them idiots for being at each others throats in the first place, or if I should announce their engagement." Y/N remarked as Hermione and Wednesday laughed, Wednesday Addams...actually laughing, Y/N was shocked at the sight as Harry and Ron both gave him a playful dig on the shoulders.

"Boys." Hermione whispered to herself as Y/N heard it and smirked at her, the band was back together again...

" Hermione whispered to herself as Y/N heard it and smirked at her, the band was back together again