Body In The Woods

"Now, I remember-- I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits. I ever set eyes on. Suppose you remind me of meself a little. And here we all are, four years later." Hagrid reminisced.

"We're still a bunch of misfits." Ron said with a chuckle as Y/N and Wednesday walked next to one another.

"Well, maybe, but...we've all got each other. And Harry, Wednesday and Y/N of course. Soon to be the youngest triwizard champions there's ever been! Hooray!" Hagrid celebrated as Hermione laughed, Y/N looked over to Harry and noticed he looked down. He approached his best friend and patted him on the shoulder. He could hear Hagrid and Hermione singing a Hogwarts anthem in the background as Y/N and Harry kept walking, that was when they spotted Barty's bowler hat on the floor.

Y/N saw Harry's hand shoot to the scar on his forehead and as the walked around a tree, there it was, the dead body of Barty Crouch.

"Mr Crouch?" Harry said as Y/N knelt down and checked for a pulse.

"He's dead." Y/N said bluntly as they looked at each other and called for help.

Y/N, Wednesday, and Harry were on the statue elevator to Dumbledore's office, they approached the door to the office when they heard arguing in the office.

"A man has died, Fudge. And he won't be the last. You must take action." Dumbledore stated.

"I will not. In times like these, the wizard world looks to it's leaders for strength Dumbledore."

"Then for once show them some!" Dumbledore snapped.

"The Triwizard tournament will not be cancelled. I will not be seen as a coward." Fudge stated.

"A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think." Dumbledore said as that hit a nerve with Fudge.

"What did you say? What did you say to me?" Fudge said as he went to square up to Dumbledore.

"Excuse me gentlemen. It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private." Moody said as he used a spell to open the office door, the two boys and Wednesday had their hands raised like they were about to knock on the door.

"Oh, Harry, And of course Wednesday and Y/N, how good to see you three."

"Professor Moody, Professor Dumbledore, Idiot." Y/N remarked, saying the last word as he glared at Fudge who looked enraged. "We can come back later Professors?"

"Oh, not necessary, boys. The Minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment. Minister, after you. Here's your hat. Oh boys, do feel free to indulge in a Licorice Snap in my absence. But I have to warn you both, they're a wee bit sharp." Dumbledore said before he and the other adults left the room, Y/N picked up one Snap and put it in his mouth without incident. Meanwhile Harry took a hand full of the sweets and they came alive in his hand and began attacking him, snapping at him, he backed away from them and bumped into a cabinet while fighting off the living sweets.

Y/N drew his wand and pointed it at the sweets.

"Immobulus." Y/N said calmly, causing the sweets to freeze in place. When the sweets were dealt with they heard rumbling and turned to see a wall with a wash basin that was glowing blue.

Harry, Wednesday and Y/N looked at each other, with Y/N shrugging but having a 'why not' look on his face, they all waved their wands over the glowing water and were transported into a courtroom where they found a "Younger" Dumbledore and Moody, sitting at the head of the court was Crouch.