Library

Y/N arrived in the Library where he was welcomed by the sight of Madame Pince kicking out a seventh year and Beauxbaton, from what Y/N had gathered they had been making out in the library, in the middle of the day, making Y/N question if most people were just stupid. As he sat down he heard the familiar click of heels and the smell of perfume that came naturally from Paris, he turned and saw Fleur walk in.

All of the boys in the library turned and watched as she walked over to a shelf, got out a small pile of books and carried them over to the seat next to Y/N

"Mr 'Olmes? Could you teach me Eenglees 'ow to look at zings like you?" Fleur said as Y/N looked at her for a moment.

"You mean deductions?" Y/N asked as Fleur nodded. "I can teach you the basic science of it. Though it's more just working on picking up on minute details and applying logic to them more than some superpower, mystic art. May I?"

Y/N gestured to Fleurs wrist and she held it up for him, he took one look at it, analysing every minute detail of her hand.

"I can tell by the slight lines on your wrists that you use typewriters in school often, most likely as a replacement for quills and parchments. Then there's your fingernails, neatly cut, not a rough edge, a typers fingers. I've seen you often in the library, so you're studious. Not the star student just because of your stunning looks, but your obviously great intelligence as well, then there's your lips, you've been biting your bottom lip recently, your eyes are as one would expect from you, just as perfect as the rest of you. So the explanation for all of the facts, your school uses typewriters and you are one of the hardest working students and also one of the most beautiful in your school. However you could have your choice of any boy in this school and have them on the desk until they begged for mercy twice, but you prefer to spend your time in the library studying that leads me to believe that you don't trust most peoples affections. Though when you look at me you look at me like you feel you can."

"Zat was amazing." Fleur said as Y/N smiled.

"Thank you." Y/N said as Fleur looked at her hand still lingering in his. Y/N noticed it and capitalised on the moment to advance his cover, he took her hand and kissed the back of her hand before smiling at her. As Fleur looked into his eyes with a look of adoration, Y/N spoke.

"Now, what do you want to start on studying?" Y/N said as Fleur looked shocked, she blushed slightly.

"Hm...actually I forgot, we were having a study zession in ze common room with ze rest of ze class zat came 'ere. You could 'elp us. I'm sure you would have your uses." Fleur said, her French accent thickening as Y/N thought about it, this was his chance to meet all of the Beauxbaton's and make some headway on the investigation, he had to take the opportunity, this was his chance to potentially catch the assassin before they attacked...