Prologue

It was a dark beautiful night, some people say that it is those most beautiful, and most magical woods they ever lay there eyes on where people would love to explore and have wonderous adventures and look at the stars.

Then two hooded figures was walking down the trail and one of them is carrying a medium size basket and both of their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the basket soon they found a spot by ...

Then two hooded figures was walking down the trail and one of them is carrying a medium size basket and both of their eyes were shadowed as a tear went down from the slight shorted figure as they were carrying the basket soon they found a spot by a tree and the figure placed down the basket carefully and then open the blanket carefully to look inside the box and inside was a beautiful baby girl all wrapped up in a simple basic light blue blanket.

The figure was staring at the baby girl until the other figure placed down their hand on the second figure shoulder and spoke in a male as he said sadly. "Darling, I know it's hard for you even for me but we must do what's best for her." The second figure only nodded their head slowly as they stand up and places their hand on the man's hand that's on their shoulder and spoke in a female voice as she says "I-I know..." and just before they were about to leave they heard silent whimpers and the female quickly turn around and saw the baby that was wrapped in the light blue blanket twitching around as the baby starts to cry, the female bents down and quickly starts rocking the baby back and forth as the baby is still crying.

"Shh... Shh... it's ok... you're ok... mommy's here" the female says softly as she calms down her baby girl and then began to sings a lullaby to calm her down.

🎶baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine🎶
The baby cease her crying and looks up with puffy eyes and looks at the woman in awe as the female softly smiles down and gently traces her hand on the baby's cheek as the baby felt her mothers hand and nuzzles into it.
🎶little one, when you play
Don't you mind what they say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine🎶
She noticed the baby she's holding was starting to fall back asleep peacefully because of her mother beautiful singing voice and had stopped crying.
🎶if they knew sweet little you
they'd end up loving you too
All those same people who scold you
From your head down to your toes
your not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be baby of mine
All those people who scold you
What they'd give just for the right to hold you?🎶
She place the baby down gently back in the middle as she's her all snuggled up with her monkey doll she gave her as she smile a little feeling her head getting rubbed by her mother as she continues singing.
🎶from your head down to your toes
You're not much, goodness knows
But you're so precious to me
Sweet as can be, baby of mine
Baby of mine🎶