Back to the Celestial Realm

Somewhere on Flower fruit mountain

Yue was in what's happening her mentor right now who is darted around collecting things to put inside open suitcase. "What do you mean vacation?" Yue asked putting her hands on her hips seeing her mentor with seriousness. "Aw, come on peaches. I promised myself that when I find a successor that I would go see some friends, take a tour my old stomping grounds, just cut loose y'know?" Monkey King said as he tossed some stuff in his suitcase without looking, which doesn't convince Yue at all.

Ever since she, her family and friends along with her crushes (RedSon and AoBing) Monkey King has been acting weird. "Ooo~ gonna need these." Monkey King said while putting on some glasses making Yue slightly giggled but she put on her serious face knowing that Monkey King is now going on a vacation. "But you can't just leave! What if someone attacks the city? What if the Spider Queen comes back?!" Yue said making the Monkey King winced at that while holding his worries, thinking that the Lady Bone demon is gonna hurt Yue as well instead of kidnapping her.

"Nah, you'll figure it out, it's adorable how nervous you are." Monkey King said as this makes Yue blushes while pouting. "But don't be! You've come a long way. And you know... the next step of your journey, you must do alone!" Monkey King said while doing a dramatic pose. Which Yue didn't buy it at all. "Alone?" Yue asked as Monkey walks to Yue and gently grabs her hand to calm her nerves but only to make her confused even more. "But no worries! I'll check you in, give you some training tools, remote lessons. You'll figure it out, you'll be great! Don't worry..." Monkey King was cut off by Yue saying "Sunny there's more than this. I feel like it has something to do with Spider Queen when she took over the city during new years." And this made Monkey king looked away a bit feeling hesitant to tell her.

Not wanting to worry Yue, He felt Yue's hand making him look at her in her eyes. "Sunny please.... I know I'm not strong but I don't want to see you take all the burden and hurt yourself. I care about you Sunny." Yue said while Monkey King blushed but frown he wish he could tell her but he was too scared to do it. Monkey Kissed her on a cheek, and sigh "Peaches... all you need to know this I have some unfinished to take care of. Something I've should've done along time ago..." Monkey King said making Yue sighed sadly as she decided to stay quiet, seeing Yue sad made his heart ached. Then he placed his hand on Yue's face as he lift her head up for her to look at him. "Everything is going to be alright, I promise." Monkey King said as this made Yue smiled a little but then turns to a frown again while looking down. Monkey King hated seeing her sad like this.

He placed his hand on Yue's face again just so he can lift her head so Yue can see Monkey king face to face as Monkey King kissed her on the head which surprised her. "I'll come back for you ok?" Monkey King asked while Yue gave him a sad smile and nodded. Then she kiss him on the cheek while blushing and smile shyly. "Be careful Sunny." Monkey King looks at her and smiles as he nodded. The he summoned his cloud, placed his suitcase and jumped on as he turn his face back to Yue "Monkey King out!" He exclaimed and then disappeared in a blink of an eye. "Take care yourself Sunny."

Back at the city at Yue's apartment.

Yue enters her apartment cause today is her day off thanks to her Uncle Pigsy. Yue walked towards the bathroom so she can take a bath. After Yue took her clothes off, she filled her tub with a bit of warm water,

 After Yue took her clothes off, she filled her tub with a bit of warm water,