A Hero is born pt.3

Previously On Monkey queen (Yue and friends)..

"Yes, father! Rise! Rise! Rise!" Red son cackles, "We've got to get to flower fruit mountain and find Monkey king!! It's the only way to save everyone before the world is destroyed!! All the more reason to get the staff back to Monkey king!" Yue exclaimed, "I know a guy That can take us there. The most dangerous. Deadly. Raged-filled warrior I've ever known!" Then Pigsy slammed the gas flinging everyone over as the car screeched and stopped as they were in front of the docks in one piece. "Sandy" Pigsy said which made everyone feel scared.

______________________________________________________

The group got out of the truck as the door of the boat slowly creaked opened, Yue's group were quivering nervously and explained the situation after a while, the person know as sandy threw the butcher knife on the cutting board, "That's a lot to take in. You know what I do to people who disrupt the peace?" Sandy asked as his shadow was looming over them, when all of a sudden, he pulled out a tea set as a blue cat appeared on his shoulder,

"Serve 'em tea! you guys wants some?" Sandy said as he presents everyone a tray with some tea that are cute cat tea cups, "You? How about you that guy over there? eh? eh?" Sandy asked as Tang raised his hand and spoke. "Oh, yes!" Tang then let out a giggle as he started talking as he turned to pigsy, who was confused as his old friend's sudden change. "Don't mind if I do! A certain noodle shop owner could learn a lot from your hospitality Sandy." Then Luna came to pigsy's other side and spoke "Oh, you're right Pigsy, this guy is dangerous! He'll kill us with cuteness!" Luna then placed a cat on Pigsy's head as he growled and crossed his arms.

While Yue who was surrounded by Sandy's cats as they rubbed into her affectionately, she couldn't help but let out a cute giggles, as she petted one of the cats and cooed, "Aren't you guys adorable~?"

While she enjoys the cats company, Sandy's eyes landed on Yue. "Oh my goodness Yue! You've grown so tall from the last time I've seen you!" Sandy said as he hugged Yue. "I don't want to be rude but how did you know me?" Yue asked. "Oh yeah. I met you a couple of times when you were just a baby" Sandy said as he showed everyone a baby picture of Yue.

"AWW! You looks so cute Yue!!" Mira said as Racheal took a picture and send it to Yue's best friend Mei Dragon on her phone and got a response from her that showed an 🥰 emoji that means she loves Yue's baby picture as Yue covered her faced with h...

"AWW! You looks so cute Yue!!" Mira said as Racheal took a picture and send it to Yue's best friend Mei Dragon on her phone and got a response from her that showed an 🥰 emoji that means she loves Yue's baby picture as Yue covered her faced with her hands meaning she's embarrassed.

Then the moment of peace was interrupted when Pigsy had enough of this, he grunts in a mixture of raged and annoyance, scaring away the cats a bit. "Sandy, what happened to you? Where's the angry,glass chewing, fist throwing buddy I used to know!?" He yelled turning his face turning red from anger, Yue sweat dropped when she heard the words that came from her uncles/boss's mouth.

'Glass-chewing?' She thought but decided not to ask as Sandy spoke up, putting Pigsy down as he explained. "Oh, well, my Therapist said I really needed to calm down. That's why I started drinking tea, doing Yoga, investing therapy cats. Really helps. As don't you Mo?" Sandy cooed as the blue cat named Mo as he chuckled. "A-anyway! Sandy". Yue was about to say something but was interrupted "call me Uncle Sandy" Sandy said with a smile "uncle Sandy, we need your help. We need to get to flower fruit mountain, please the fate of the world is at stake." Yue said hoping her Uncle Sandy would understand, "Ok!" Sandy agreed, "really?" Chad said with disbelief look, "anything for Pigsy and my adorable niece Yue. I can get you there, but it ain't a pleasant trip." Sandy said, this made Luna, stitch, and Hiro cheer loud excitement as they started jumping around the room like crazy saying 'Yes!'