The Huli-Jing's and a monkey

Before we start, I like you to meet Yue's new love interest!!!

Lin

Mateo Kai or MK

Mateo Kai or MK

(But he's in his monkey form , he is very close friend to Macaque and Wukong oh! And Yue is now Bisexual so I hope you enjoy this chapter)

Yue was snapped out of her trance by a voice spoke from behind her. "Yue?" Yue gasped and she trips as was about to fall into the pond until a pair of arms quickly caught by grabbing her waist, Yue looks up to see who it is.

"Nezha?"

Nezha was the one who caught her and then Yue realized what position they were in while the sword Yue dropped disappeared. "Uh..Nezha you can let me go now." Yue says making Nezha realized the position they were in and blushed before pulling her up and let's go.

"S-sorry Yue." Nezha said as Yue smiled, "it's ok. What are you doing here anyway?" Yue asked while Nezha composed himself before he replied "I was going to ask you the same thing since I saw you running out of your sleeping quarters and took off to the garden." And Yue sighed and said "I just wanted to see the garden. I was home sick." Nezha looked at her softly and nodded for understanding.

Nezha sat down by the tree gesturing Yue sat sit next to him. Yue blushed as she shyly sit next to him and the ground is surprisingly comfortable, Nezha noticed Yue's finger she's still wearing the ring he gave her. "You still have the ring I gave you?" Nezha asked while Yue looked at him and at the ring in her wedding finger, she blushed as she looked away and nodded shyly making Nezha smiled and his heart beat softly. Nezha then unexpectedly did something which surprised Yue, he went up to her and kissed her forehead. Yue went frozen and blushed furiously making Nezha chuckled in amusement at Yue's adorable expression.

Nezha turned his head and was enjoying the view of the stars while Yue turned her head away and awed at the breathtaking view of the stars in the garden. "it's it's beautiful at night." Yue said making Nezha turned his head back to Yue and smiled softly and kneeled down to the river to get the Lotus.