Impossible secret date Pt. 1

Both Yue and Monkey king were training on flower fruit mountain while the baby monkeys were sitting on the rock near Monkey king's house. While Yue and Monkey king are busy training. Wukong and Yue land opposite of the other, Yue panting, wiping the sweat from her brow.

Monkey king smirks, chuckling, taunting the teen to attack her. Yue spun her staff, leaping towards monkey king with a battle cry.

Monkey king yawns, cleaning his teeth, dodging Yue's attack. Yue blink's in confusion,turning to see Monkey king appear behind her. He lungs for Yue, who blocked his oncoming attack with her staff, smirking. "Not bad Peaches..." he commented. Monkey king chuckles, jumping off the staff, making Yue losing her balance. MK leaps forward,the monkey king deflecting his various attacks while reading the book.

Until finally he uses his tail to wrap around Yue's leg, throwing her into the inside of Flower fruit mountain. Monkey king appear's from the hole, landing on the ground, landing next to her.

 Monkey king appear's from the hole, landing on the ground, landing next to her

"Better, way, way better!" He flips Yue around, setting her on her feet. "You're totally getting the hang of this, bud!" Yue got all starry eyed at his compliment "really?!" with a little blush on her cheeks. "I mean it does make sense, you are getting trained by me." He gloated while winking making Yue blushed. While the baby monkey walk towards Yue to get some pets. "Now, we just gotta work on your focus," he added making Yue snort since its not entirely true from what the novels said.

"Since when are you the master of focus?" Yue asked making monkey king looking at her in confusion. "Uhh, since before the modern time. Because I'm the number one focus guy." Making Yue laughing her head of making Monkey king having an angry pout on his cheeks like Yue did from the weather station.

"Sorry, it's just that literally your whole legacy is about you being impulsive and dodging responsibilities!" Yue remarked while pushing the fake cardboard while monkey is seen a few feet away from Yue. "Mmm, that's where you're wrong peaches,." Monkey king said with chips still in his mouth while pointing a bag of peach chips at Yue.

Which makes Yue blink while holding the baby monkey like she's carrying a baby. "The time you ate all the immortal peaches you were meant to guard? And then planted one of them so that you can grow your own immortal peach that is close to your house?" Yue pointed out to the tree that if I'll of immortal peaches as small monkeys swung around the branches of it. "That was a long time ago" Monkey King replied while putting his hand in the chip bag. "What about the time you kept annoying everyone at the celestial realm?" Yue asked while looking at him with an eyebrow raised. "That's a matter of opinion" Monkey king explained while pulling out a peach chip. "The time you picked a fight with bud-" Yue yelled before getting cut off by Monkey king shoving Peach chip into Yue's mouth causing Yue by surprised. "See? Right there is the problem. You stressed to much about the negative's." Monkey king said as Yue chew the peach chip in her mouth while looking at her mentor while the baby monkey wants to be carried by Yue again.  "Focus is taking in everything, but honing in on the one thing that matters. Right now, I'm talking to you also honing in the speed of the wind, moisture in the air, these 37 emails for my lawyer" Monkey king said while gesturing his computer with 37 emails on it. Yue smile before covering her mouth to muffled her giggles.