Skeleton key

(I forgot to mention that demons including her enemies that Yue isn't aware of and gets lots of love letters and gifts from guys including demons and some people are jealous of Yue's beauty and by some people I mean snot nose rich kids from her school. Anyway enjoy the story!!)

Meanwhile at the flaming foundation, the bull clones continued to dig up the energy source that the Demon Bull King discovered until one of them manages to reveal the tomb.

The bull clone noticed a blue spirit as they hear a whisper causing all the bull clones to stop digging and looked at it whispers causing all the bull clones to stop digging as an explosion occurs, causing the bull clones to be blown back as Princess Iron Fan grins and then walks up to the tomb.

Which is finally rigged out as she chuckled, then the Demon Bull Family are all now in front of the ancient tomb as DBK looks at it and grins. "Finally..." he says and just as DBK touched the tomb.

He was pushed back by a blue force as the glyph was shown before it disappeared. This angered DBK as he roared in rage and started punching and scratching with the blue glyph protecting the tomb while grunting. "Another infernal obstacle keeping me from my destiny!" DBK yelled in anger as he gave out one last punch but nothing happened for a few seconds before another explosion happened sending the bull clones flying off again and seeing this Demon Bull King clenches his fist in anger.

"Patience my love" Princess iron fan says and DBK turns around looking at his wife. "I've been patient long enough! I need that power!" He yells as Princess iron fan walks up to the ancient tomb and holds out her hand and the blue glyph appeared again.

 "I've been patient long enough! I need that power!" He yells as Princess iron fan walks up to the ancient tomb and holds out her hand and the blue glyph appeared again

Princess Iron Fan narrow her eyes and then says "the power that crafted this tomb is beyond my skill. Without an artifact of equal strength, there is nothing we can do. We're locked out."

"Not for long!" Red son says and brings up a hologram files and says "all we need is a key" and stops at a certain file that shows Pigsy's shop and continued "and look what I found" as a hologram picture of a skeleton is shown.

Meanwhile at Pigsy's noodles

Luna and her friends along with Mira and her friends, Mei, Tang, and Pigsy are watching as the mayor speaks from the small podium while holding the skeleton key while Yue was next to him, "thank you for this amazing turnout" the mayor speaks with a big smile on his face while Mei cheers while the gang clapped, "Alright! Let's hear it for the monkey queen!hero of the city!!/my bestie!!" Mei cheered while grabbing the chair and tossed it in the air before it fell and smashed on the ground.