Jade Face vs Yue

"You really want to know? Alright since you asked. My name is Yue Jing Sanzang. The successor of Sun Wukong the Monkey King. Daughter of prince Li and princess Nanami. The granddaughter of Yu Huang the Jade Emperor and rightful air of the Celestial Realm!"

Princess Jade Face's face turn's deathly pale while everyone in this room gasped in shocked including Nezha, AoBing, Lin, Mateo while the Emperor and Big Mama cover their mouths in worry that Yue had revealed the truth. 'Yue is....' NeZha's eyes were widen in realization while AoBing looked shocked as Lin and Mateo had the same expression as AoBing, 'is the granddaughter of...'

'The Jade Emperor!?!' Nezha and AoBing thought the same thing while Yue gave a heroic smile while the Jade Face Emperor looked at Yue in horror for shouting the lost princess of the Celestial Realm.

The Jade face was trembling in horror while shaking her head in denial, "No. That's impossible. You can't be her, you can't be Prince's child!." She exclaimed while Yue rolled her eyes after hearing her being denial then gave her an evil smirk. "If you think it's impossible then how do you explain the photo I have found from my baby basket?" She showed her a photo of her baby self and took familiar married who happens to be her real parents.

(Pretend they have hair)

Everyone in the Celestial gasped in shocked at this proof, the Jade face has gone pale even more as she begins to sweat while everyone in the Celestial Realm murmurs at each other saying 'I can see the resemblance of her' 'she really is the lost princess. She now wonder that bracelet she wears is familiar. That bracelet must've protected her aura so that no demon can sense her being a Demi-god'

Princess Jade face was burning with rage for her getting all the attention looking like she's ready to blow any minute. "W-Whatever! You may be the granddaughter of the Jade Emperor but you're nothing but a halfling how carries Celestial Magic and brings the royal family to shame!" Yue flinched when Princess Jade called her a halfling and looks down while Lin, Mateo, AoBing and Nezha growled when Princess Jade face had insulted to the princess.

Lin was about to step forward but was stop by Mateo still looking pissed trying to hold himself back, "Princess Jade Face, I'm in charge around here and I allowed her to come here because she's my granddaughter. She has nothing to harm or offend you. You don't get to decide if she's welcome here or not."Yu Huang steps in and defending his granddaughter, Princess Jade Face was stammering with an excuse while The emperor was waiting for her response if she dares. "Well. We're waiting Jade, or are you just to scared talk back to the supreme ruler of the Celestial Realm?" Lin mocked at Jade Face making Yue quietly giggle while Nezha, Mateo and AoBing hold their laughter as people began to snicker.

Jade looked at her looking like she's ready to burst with embarrassment coursing through Jade Face's body in anger and frustration. "She is half mortal! Why does she get to steal AoBing and NeZha's attention including Sun Wukong, Macaque and Mateo when it should've been me having their attention! Puh-lees, this is unacceptable and I can fight better than her! This is outrageous! How could this happened!? As if Lin isn't bad enough already!"Everyone looks at her in disbelief while Yue looks at her as if she grew another head she's having.