Revenge of the spider queen pt.1

It's the new year festival in Izayoi. The people were getting ready to celebrate the new year and inside Yue's apartment she was getting ready for the new years to meet up her friends and her uncles and friends at the festival. But right now she's doing a little makeup, after a few minutes Yue finished her makeup and look in the mirror and surprised how the makeup she made turned out.

 But right now she's doing a little makeup, after a few minutes Yue finished her makeup and look in the mirror and surprised how the makeup she made turned out

"Huh...not bad Monkey Queen." Yue said to herself as she slightly smiled. Then she went to her closet to get her kimono she was going to wear. "I'll invite Sunny for the festival. I'm sure he won't mind taking a break from training." Yue said as she went to the bathroom to change in her kimono.

After that she finished changing in her Kimono, she pulled out her phone to text Mei

Yue: "I'm going to invite Sunny for the new years today. Have a happy new year."

She then decided to text Monkey King from the phone she gave it to her mentor. And hopefully he's not embarrassed after that 'special training' he gave to her.

"Yue: hey Sunny, if it's alright with you, would you like to go to the festival with me today?"

As soon as she's done texting, she felt someone's hand making her yelped but she turned her head around but she recognized theme immediately as she smiled.

"Sunny!" She gave her mentor a hug as Monkey King who is in his human disguised smiled and hugged Yue back. "Hey peaches. Since it's new years I think it's a good time to take a break from training." This made Yue surprised but smiled nonetheless. "Sure, I don't mind." Sun Wukong smiled at Yue and then softly grabbed her hand. "Shall we go my lady~" Wukong said making Yue blushed furiously at her mentors question and the way he called her his lady like he did on their first date. But she nodded in agreement as he and Yue left the apartment and headed towards the new year's festival.

Meanwhile in Izayoai town

The people are celebrating new years at Pigsy's food truck. Mei is trying to help fold some dumplings but they came out poorly as Luna and the kids dumplings came out perfectly.

Making Mei groaned in jealousy at the kids dumplings making Chad, Racheal, Maurice and Mira jumped and looked at Mei in confusion. "How do you guys do this right!?!" Mei asked as Tang was eating a bowl of noodles while Pigsy hands a bowl to someone. "Thank you, great happiness and prosperity this lunar new year!" He said as Tang looks at Mei in a concern look on his face. "Mei, kids is it just me or does Pigsy seem... more stressed than normal." Tang said turning to look at his friends smile was strained, but looking stress as well, his body covered in layers of sweat as the shaking begins, he looks like he's going to burst in worrying. "Isn't Yue supposed to be working today? It's not like our niece to miss out on work." Tang said as he noticed that Yue isn't here this year.