A hero is born pt.1

~17 years later~

"The thing you need to know to understand about old legends, is that the story story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the netherworld, the demon bull king attacked. No one could stop him. No one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey king. Th Monkey king used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the demon bull king underneath it. The monkey king sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping The demon bull king forever. With the battle won, the Monkey king vanished, never be seen again. Legends says that the staff still lies on top of that mountain. The one thing to keeping our world from a certain destruction. And with the demon bull king gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing Island we now live in. And it's all because of the monkey king."

Yue finished telling her book report while her whole class gave Yue an applaud before the bell rings, releasing students from class and they begin to gather their belongings. "All right thank you miss Sanzang, now don't forget class, next week we will have a field trip in China next week be sure that your parents sign your permission papers I gave you yesterday. Miss Sanzang, may I have a word with you?" her teacher ask. "Oh? Sure Mr. Chen what is it? " Yue ask as she was getting ready to go home, "Yes, please have a sit." The mythology teacher answered as he gestured to space in front of his desk, allowing her to get a chair to sit in front of the teacher.

"What you did today was outstanding that you knew of all people actually know your mythology quite well, and who know's you might be a college professor in your future if you haven't figure what career you want when you grow up." He suggested as he messed with his pen and it's cap was out of his normal habit. "Thanks Mr. Chen, I'll keep that in mine. I'll see you tomorrow in class." She said as she left the classroom, on her way outside the front of the school to get her bike, she grabs her bike helmet, her bike lock keys, and her school bag from her locker. 

As she made it outside of school, she went straight to her bike, unlocking her bike lock to release her bike, She picks up her bike from the ground and get's onto it as she then begins to pedal zooming ahead leaving the school grounds. Yue sees the red light as she stops her bike, she then grab her headphones and put them on her head. She searches some music on her phone, Selects Shakira, and then "try everything" from the list. Thus... "Try everything plays in the back round as the light changes to green.

She starts pedaling through downtown as she take a good look at the people, both humans and all mythology creatures getting along, living in perfect harmony which makes Yue smile, as she continue riding her bike, keeping her eyes on the road. Then she sees another red light and stops her bike, as the guys looked at Yue with hearts with their eyes and their face turn red. Yue gave the guys a sweet smile and a small wave, which cause the guys making a wolf whistle sound making Yue blushed for embarrassment as soon as the light changes back to green. Which causes Yue to peddle faster to get away from the boys who make the wolf whistle sound just for Yue.

(You see, Yue is very popular with the boys at her school, she's been getting good grads since she was 14 at her school called Izayoi Academy. She was a 1st year back then which makes her a 3rd year, She goes the same School as Chad, Mira, Maurice and Racheal but that's the story for another time. )

Yue got pass the trees while she keeps riding the bike until she saw another traffic lights. She look at her phone to check the time. "Almost there." She mumbled herself. As the light changes she starts peddling as fast as she could make it. Luckily she made it right on time at the noodle shop called Pigsy's Noodles. "Made it just in time." Yue said to herself as she park her bike and strap it down with her bike lock. She enters the shop and shouted "I'm home~!" Until she saw a few familiar faces, That are two adult, four middle school teens, six children, and one alien.