Revenge of the spider Queen pt. 4

After Yue quickly changed into her regular clothes she went back to the others as she saw RedSon finishing up a spell and stands up with his arms crossed with a proud smile

"So, how exactly does this work?" Tang asked looking at the symbols making RedSon grunt annoyance. "if I tried to explain mystical interdimensional travel to a bunch of peasants, it'd melt your brains" Red Son says as this made Chad raised an eyebrow at him and sighs. "Like Yue said, we don't have any option. We have to trust him." Chad says making RedSon chuckles humorously earning a glare from Chad. "Great speech dragon boy, super motivational." RedSon said sarcastically as this angered Chad.

Both Mira and Maurice were trying to restraint him for strangling RedSon for calling him Dragon boy. "RedSon, don't be mean to Chad. He's trying his best and is willing to trust you right now. So please, be nice to each other." Yue scolds RedSon as RedSon cleared his throat not wanting to anger his crush.

"Of course snowdrop." RedSon said before he took a deep breath and then commences his dramatic to open the portal as Luna, Stitch, Mira, Hiro, Racheal and Keitaro were all amazed while Chad looked surprised until he was interrupted by Tang. "Uh, we are sure mortals can travel to the celestial realm, yes?" Tang asked as everyone was hiding the broken pieces of RedSon's inferno jet. "Of course they can!" Red Son said going back to opening the portal.

"Uh, safely?" Pigsy asked narrowing his eyes at the fire demon "Sure...probably" Red Son said shrugging his shoulders. "PROBABLY!!!" they all shouted, as RedSon quickly grabs Yue and pulls her close to him. Unknown to everyone Yue blushed a little and they flew straight to the portal causing everyone to be thrown back by the force.

Yue's uncles, her best friend Mei, Hunter, Natsumi, Keitaro, Hiro, Maurice, Racheal, Mira, and Chad were screaming except Luna, Stitch, Yoichi, Helene and Roland were either screaming with excitement or cheering.

Soon the drone-copter made it out of the portal as it starts to slow down and everyone was huddled together. "I did say it'd melt your brains." This earned the fire demon a glare from both Mei and Pigsy after Yue slowly lets go of RedSon as she wobbled a little and would've fall if RedSon hadn't caught her in time. "Ok... that was unexpected." Yue said feeling a little dizzy.

"Woah!" Sandy gasped, causing everyone to turn, approaching the ledge. "The celestial realm!" Tang and Yue both gasped in awe, as everyone looked stunned and amazed.

 "The celestial realm!" Tang and Yue both gasped in awe, as everyone looked stunned and amazed