A Hero is born pt.2

Previously On Monkey queen (Yue and friends)..

"Hey Tang Cut it out for the kid! If you keep doing this. This is going to be annoying for her." Pigsy said is he glared at Tang. Yue Swims up to the surface until she pops her head out of the water to take some air.

Yue went up to the edge and lay down on it to take some breathes, until she hears a voice "Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey kings legendary staff

Yue went up to the edge and lay down on it to take some breathes, until she hears a voice "Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey kings legendary staff." Princess iron Fan spoke with a smile at the sight of a small green hill where a staff was piercing the earth, covering vines and moss.

'If they're real then that means the legends are real and they're going to released the demon bull king from his imprisonment!' Yue thought to herself as she put the pieces together

_______________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile with Mira and the others....

Mira just looked around the pool, trying to find Yue while swimming around. "Did she go deeper?" Luna asked as Mira come out of the water shook her head for no. Which worries Luna, then she looked at Chad who starts passing still worrying for his big sister figure and his senior as Luna decided to look for her by diving into the pool while the others shouted her name as Yoichi began to follow her not wanting to loose his best friend.

Yoichi and Luna are swimming around looking for Yue until they saw the cave in the ocean. They both got curious as Yoichi started to grab Luna's hand which got her by surprise as Yoichi and Luna swam toward the cave until finally the saw the surface light in the distance.

They swim up to the surface until they pop their heads out of the water to catch their breathes, and they went up to the edge and lay down on it to catch some breathes until they hear voices and decided to follow it.

"You fool, You think we haven't tried that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the monkey kings staff, only those deemed worthy can wield it, *summons the power glove* but I, red son, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will." He said while Luna and Yoichi heard a gasp and spotted Yue almost slips on the edge because of the rocks breaking apart but she quickly grabs hold of the edge of the rock bridge.