Sparkle Speckle Fairy Freckle

Couple of days past since Yue left to train to the Celestial Realm, the Celestial kids were helping out both Pigsy's noodles and Yuèliàng restaurant while Yue is away. But right now, Stitch and the Celestial kids are playing the game of tag, with their new friend Sophie LoveRose.

"Tag you're it!" Sophie said while giggling before she ran off while Luna is catching up while her friends are running around trying not to get tagged

"Tag you're it!" Sophie said while giggling before she ran off while Luna is catching up while her friends are running around trying not to get tagged. Mira and Chad watch the kids in amusement after they were done working they were laying on a beach recliner under the umbrella. They were both wearing sunglasses and were resting with their arms folded behind their heads, "those kids are very cheerful today." Chad said looking amused as he set his drink down on the table and grabbed a remote from behind him, and clicked a button.

The radio beside him turned on and loud rock music began to play. The two love birds bopped their heads to the beat while the kids are busy playing, "I'm gonna get You Sophie!" Luna exclaimed while laughing until she finally got her, "Tag! you're it." Luna said while Sophie giggled and started chasing Luna and her friends, "I'm gonna get you guys!" Sophie said until Natsumi notices that Sophie's freckles are sparkling. "Wait stop!" Natsumi shouted making everyone stop running while his shouting caught Mira and Chad's attention. "Sophie what's wrong with your face?" Luna asked making Sophie looked confused while Mira and Chad lifted their shades up, with a confused look that is written all over their faces.

They decided to get up and see what's going on "what do you mean? Why aren't you guys running?" Sophie asked while Mira gasped and Chad's eyes widened in shocked, "Luna's right, it's your freckles. They seem to be sparkling." Mira said while Sophie gasped in disbelief and confused. "They are?" Sophie asked while Mira showed her a mirror so she can see her freckles are actually sparkling. "Why are they doing that?" Luna asked while Sophie answered "I don't know they never done that before." Chad snapped his fingers for an idea getting everyone's attention, "I think I know someone who can help. And he's a very close friend of my Grandfather." Chad said to ease everyone's worries, knowing that Chad always has friends who are either human, Elf, Dragon or a fairy considering that Sophia is half Fairy on her father's side and half human on her mother side.

(I'll explain that one in the next book soon)

"Can I use his number?" Mira asked while she pulled out her phone making Chad chuckled at Mira's question earning a confused look from his girlfriend. "No babe. That's not how you call a fairy doctor. This is." Chad cleared his throat and then..... "Oh DOCTOR FELIX!!!!!" He shouted as the fairy doctor came out of nowhere and caught everyone by surprise.