Noodles or death

Pigsy and Tang are shopping for ingredients. "Ho! Ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" Said pigsy while admiring a carrot he's holding.

Tang raised an unimpressed brow while he looked at it. "Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!" Tang said until Pigsy takes back the carrot. "Gimme that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't now culinary genius, (laugh) like me and Yue!" Pigsy said. They hear a women chuckles and they turn to see a booth.

The women with black hair and purple skin came out of the shadows and lean on the booth table with a smirk while looking at the boys

"My, my, my!" You boys are making quite a scene, looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place~" the women said as she winked and blew a kiss.

Tang has a bad feeling for how the women act. "Uh... oh! Come on, Pigsy let's just keep going." Tang was about to leave until he saw Pigsy is not beside him anymore. "Huh?!" Tang looks up to see Pigsy at the stand smiling at the women. "Y-you are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Pigsy asked. Tang looks down at the stand, the crates are practically empty, only a rotten carrot. "Are you blind?" Tang asked.

"That's right sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't you come around back and have a look my exclusive wares." The women said as she disappeared in the shadows. "Ooh!" Pigsy was about to go in but Tang stopped him. "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh—" Tang was cut off by Pigsy. "Don't reck this for me! I need this!" Pigsy said as he walked past Tang leaving him no choice but to follow Pigsy. "A little closer, a little closer~" the women said. Pigsy and tang continued walking until they fall down a trap door. The women laughs as the trap door closes.

Yue woke up early  for work and walked down to her uncle's shop to make some deserts for the customers then she felt her cat rubbing his head against Yue. "Morning shadow." Yue said as she scratched behind his ears and he purred. "Aww! You're so cute when you purr" Yue said as she picked shadow up and head straight to the kitchen to some of her famous homemade sweets.

Couple of minutes later