Revenge of the spider queen pt.3

She looked up at the mech hearing evil laughter from it in fear and worried. "Oh, no." Said Yue. "There you are~" a male's voice spoke as Yue turns around and saw a pair of Spider Queen's henchmen, Syntax and Huntsman. "You're a lot more beautiful in person, my queen ordered us to get you to her and become our princess." Huntsman said as Yue dodge the spider demon when Syntax used his webs to catch her.

Which it makes the perfect chance for the spider drones to tackle Yue to the ground as she screamed.

With RedSon on the run heard a scream which made him stopped and spotted Yue struggling in the web. "Snowdrop!" RedSon exclaimed as Yue was trying injected her with something so he rushed to her to safe her.

With Yue being scared to be in the spider demons clutches she closed her eyes to prepare the worst until she herd a jet noises and looks to see that the spider mechs were laying destroyed on the ground and a small canister of the venom lands in his hand. "Red Son!?" Yue asked in shock.

With no hesitation, RedSon grabs her hand and hoisting her up in the air. She lands on the seat with him sitting in front of her. "It looks like you need assistance. Hang on!"Red Son said and blasted off into the air. "Are you hurt? You weren't bitten by those things, were you?" Red Son asked concerned, looking behind him. "No-no, I'm fine. I'm ok." Yue said holding onto Red Son's waist.

"Good. What just happened back there?" Red Son asked wondering why she's here. "I-I don't know. Sunny and I got separated and- Red Son, Spider Queen captured Monkey King!" Yue whimpered, teary eyes.

Red Sons eyes widened, before growling. "That insect has also captured my father, but luckily I have a plan."

"Thank you, Red Son." Yue sighs in relief, nuzzling onto his back, holding onto him. Her sweet gesture was all enough to make the Bull prince all red faced.

"Your welcome." He said with a small smile.

Meanwhile with DBK

The demon bull king groans opening his eyes to see in unknown place. "What?" Asked Demon bull king before he noticed he was tied up and struggles to break free but fail. "What is this!? Who dare...!" Demon bull king shouted in anger.

And then Spider Queens laugh was heard from above as she drops down from above. "Why me of course." Spider queen chuckled making DBK growled a little. "I have truly fallen if one such as you can best me: the would be 'Queen of spiders'" he mocked her with a small smirk. "Ain't nothing 'would be' about it, I am the spider king! And you? Nothing but a battery for my mech." Spider Queen says and then chuckles while gesturing the room. "Look around handsome." He looks around, now noticing the other trapped demons around him.

"You're not the only prize I snapped up up. Every one of them is dying to give me their power." DBK gasped and looks around for a moment and saw different demons trapped in the webs, searching for his wife.

"Princess Iron Fan!?"the Demon bull king asked worried for the safety of his wife. "Aw, don't worry, haven't found your wifey....yet" she said with a grin. "I did manage to track down some old friends of yours" Spider Queen said using her leg to turn the Bull King's head, Monkey King opened his bright, golden eyes, making eye contact with DBK. "Sup, Bull King. You too, huh?" Monkey king says before he lets out a chuckle while DBK was filled with rage inside of him.

"Monkey King!" DBK yelled as he Growls and snarls in anger wishing he could clobbered that smirk of his face if he wasn't trapped in the web, the Spider Queen find it amusing.

"My Queen," The doors opened up to reveal a pair of Spider Queen's henchmen, Syntax and Huntsman, Syntax being the one to speak. "I have news regarding Red—" Syntax starts to say until Huntsman interrupted by clearing his throat. "Ahem!" pushing the Syntax aside, who sneered angrily at his coworker. "My Queen, I Have news regarding Red Son."