Macaque

(There's an important detail you must know, Yue wears a jade bracelet one her left hand, she had that bracelet since she was a baby, enjoy!)

It was another day at flower fruit mountain, Yue has been hammering this priceless mural for the past 12 hours. Literally, she's been doing this every day since she's been training by the Monkey King, her childhood hero/crush from the famous book called the journey to the west.

She throws the hammer away and takes a few seconds to catch her breath. "Sunny, remind me why am I doing this again?" She asked to her mentor, while sitting as some of the baby monkeys climb on her shoulder. "Ah, so I can get make a nice little breakfast nook. Get some light up in here." Monkey king says while laying on his cloud as this made Yue rolled her eyes with a giggle and unknown to her Monkey King was eyeing the baby monkeys who surrounding Yue as the little ones refuse to look at their king.

Yue didn't pay attention to the stare that Monkey king gave for the baby monkeys because she was distracted by the cuteness from the baby monkeys. But then she heard Monkey King and the monkeys arguing. She got up and see what's going on. "Stop it! I don't care how much time I spent with Yue, you need to be nice to her!" Wukong yelled at the female adult monkeys.

Most of the Female Monkeys squeaked and groaned in jealousy, while the baby monkeys and Yue watched some tension Monkey King was giving with his subjects. "So what if I took Yue out on a date with Yue. I can hang out with her when I want whenever I want. So stop being jealous and get over it!" Wukong yelled as the monkey grumbled. Huffing and angrily chatting with each other before they all leave Monkey King, Yue and the baby monkeys alone.

Both Yue and Wukong watched the angry monkeys leave. Listening to the angry noises the monkeys made. To any humans, they'd just hear angry noises, but to Wukong, he heard perfectly clear the insults being thrown at Yue. He stayed quiet not wanting to upset Yue nor does he want to upset the monkeys who are already upset with jealousy.

"What did they say?" Yue asked as Wukong thought of a good excuse for Yue. "Oh nothing they're just worried that I got lost from the crowd during our date." He chuckled nervously making Yue raised an eyebrow and looks at him with a amused smile. "Oh really? Are you sure they didn't say I'm a big ugly girl." Yue says as she smile knowingly as Wukong started laughing but stops when he realizes what she said.

He baffled for a second. "Wait you...?" He studied her face, even using his golden vision to double check. 'She's definitely human..? But how could she understand?' He thought. He continued, "you can understand what they said?" Yue nodded and answered, "yes I can. I've always been able to do that since I was a baby." She blushed nervously hoping he wouldn't laugh or make an excuse so that Wukong won't hurt her feelings but instead of that, he smiled at her with astonishment.

"I didn't know you could do that." He said as Yue blushed but shook it off. "Anyway—Why are they jealous?" Yue pouts, while Wukong had no clue, but he before he could answer her question, Yue's phone began to ring.

"It feels so right
I'm where I belong
Cause I found my place-

Yue quickly answered her phone, reveal that Mei was calling her. "Yue! We really need your help!" And she looks back to see the shadow monster that is right behind her, making Yue widen her eyes. "A monster attacking the city!? Hang on Mei I'm coming! Sorry Sunny, but training will have to wait." But before leaving she went up to Monkey King and gave him a kiss on the cheek, which shocked him as he looked at her with wide eyes, as she gave him a bright smile on her smile, "bye Sunny!" Yue says and quickly runs out of the cave while Monkey King sighs but smiles at her regardless as the baby monkeys looked over at him then where Yue ran off to. "What are you looking at huh?" He asked while blushing as the baby monkey told him nothing.