The great wall race

Pigsy's noodles

The next couple of days, Yue was helping with her Uncle pigsy's shop as usual and noticed her best friend and her cat are watching TV. "Once a year, this city becomes more than a city... Once a year, these streets become more than streets... This year, the winner will become... immortal!" The MC said, as the screen cuts and zooms out the giant trophy shaped as the peach of immortality before fading to a television screen and the two girls gasped.

"The peach of immortality!~" the two girls gasped, eyes sparkling in awe with excitement. "The peach of what now?" Pigsy looked confused as to what the two girls were talking about, causing the duo in shock and horror. "Uncle pigsy, seriously!?" Yue and Mei started off on a rant, but due to the fact that they were both talking each other, nothing registered in the pig demon's head until they heard Tang clearing his throat. "If you allow me"

Tang pushed his glasses up and started to explain about the peach of immortality. "Legends says there was a sacred field of the trees that grows in the heavenly realm, protected by the gods themselves. Every few thousands years, these trees bring forth the peaches of immortality. Against the wishes of heavenly host, the monkey king took them all. Making himself immortal!" Tang finished the story and of Yue and Mei are amazed about the story.

"Hold up," Pigsy interrupts, a look of confusion displayed on his face, the others turning to him. "I thought the monkey king was already immortal" Pigsy said still looking confused. "Piggy! You're missing the point! Whoever wins this race will live forever!" Mei said feeling excited about the race. Yue chuckled at her best friends excitement. "So you ready?" Mei asked while Yue looks at her friend in confusion. "Ready for what?" Yue asked when Mei answered her question while given the pose she took. "To win the race duh!" Causing Yue to look at her friend in disbelief. "What?! But— I'm not racing you're racing!" Yue shouted not liking the idea to go to the race. "I've been watching you train for months! This should not be a surprise!" Yue said looking at Mei. "So did you Yue! We both did are own race remember. So I was thinking we could race together. You know just for fun."Mei said and smiled with puppy eyes to her best friend.

Yue sighs in defeat. "Ok. But in one condition, I need some clothes for a disguise so that I won't cause attention from boys." Yue said causing Mei to smile and nodded for agreement.

" Yue said causing Mei to smile and nodded for agreement

Later outside

"Here you go. It contains a voice changer, so they won't know it's you." Said Mei as she was handing Yue her helmet. Yue smiled as Mei whistles for Yue's bike and zooms rights towards them and stops itself without causing a crash at Pigy's noodles.

 Yue smiled as Mei whistles for Yue's bike and zooms rights towards them and stops itself without causing a crash at Pigy's noodles