Revenge of the spider queen pt. 2

Meanwhile back at the festival

The fireworks were shot out in the air as the parade is happening and in the crowd, the celestial kids, Stitch and the 1st year teens were all cheering excitedly while their parents/guardian watches the parade with a smile.

"Oh, man! Yue's really missing out on all these awesome floats! There's the dragon! There's the monkey!" Mei says excitedly while She and Tang are sitting on Sandy's shoulder.

Mira smiles at the parade and her Boyfriend Chad pulls his girlfriend into a side hug as the boyfriend and girlfriend both watch the parade together, thinking nothing can go wrong and ruined this moment. "Yeah and there's the spider!" Sandy said causing the whole gang to look at Sandy in confusion. "Spider? Pfft! There's no spider in the zodiac, it's probably just an eight legged rooster or a—" Tang stops finishing his sentence when the group soon sees a spider float.

And inside is one of the spider bots toggles the lever and the tarp flies into the air revealing the Spider Queen and her army!

"Spider Queen!" Mei,Pigsy,Tang, Sandy, the celestial kids exclaimed while Luna's adoptive parents looked shocked by this as Spider Queen chuckles evilly. "Would you look at that? Everyone is here to celebrate... The year of the Spider! Go let the know their queen is back." Spider Queen finished her sentence as everyone runs off screaming.

Unfortunately, the spider demons and bots catch up and infects everyone as the gang, Luna and the gang were shaking getting scared while Mira, Chad, Maurice,Racheal, Neesha and Veehan (Luna's adoptive parents) were glaring at the Spider Queen but were also shaking as they were trying to act brave not wanting to scare the kids even more while Spider Queen shoots out webs and activated her spider mech.

Meanwhile with a Wukong and Yue

Yue and Wukong are walking around the town looking for a good spot to see the fireworks for their make up date. And then Yue caught the smell of spicy food. "Wait here Sunny. I'm gonna get some spicy food for me and I'll get you some Sakura mochi ok?" Yue said as she follow the smell leaving Wukong for a bit. "Ok just be careful peaches and don't forget to watch where you're going!" He warned her as Yue nodded and left and there she saw a stall that sells spicey food.

When Yue walked closer to the stall and she was surprised to see RedSon Cooking. "RedSon?" Yue called out his name, making RedSon look up from cooking and became flustered, seeing Yue.

"S-S-Snowdrop!" RedSon says her nickname and Yue gives him a soft smile. "I didn't know you'd be here today and I didn't know you cook too." Yue said looking surprised. "Care to try one daughter in law?" DBK asked as he hands her a kabob, and Yue grabs the kabob, accepting it, and then takes a bite, Yue's eyes widen and while RedSon looked at her worried. "RedSon...This is...Amazing!" Yue said with stars in her eyes.

"Y-You really mean it? Isn't too spicy for you?"RedSon asked as Yue shook her head. "Nope! Just the right amount of spice." Yue said as she took another bite. " I think I like spicy foods now." Yue said with a cute smile, RedSon thought it was cute.