Impossible secret date Pt. 2

After their fun adventure in the sky, they returned back to Izayaoi town, when they got close to the ground, they both got close the ground, they both got off the cloud and the cloud disappeared.

"Well, what did you think of your first adventure through the night skies?" Wukong asked Yue. "It was amazing! I never knew how exciting it is to be in the night sky!" Yue said with stars in her eyes. "I know right? I'm happy you like it. But that is only the first part of the date." Wukong said as he grabbed her hand and made their way to the next location.

After some walking, they made it to the theme park, Yue looked at it with amazement and excitement. Monkey king lightly chuckled when he saw her expression. "Shall we go in?" He asked.

She nodded as they entered the entrance of the theme park. They saw lots of stalls and some tents that includes games, food and much more. "Whoa..." she whispered but was loud enough for Wukong to hear. He chuckled, as they went on one of the stalls that included plushies.

Yue was jumping in excitement when she saw the cute plushie for her mentor and wanted to get it, when Monkey king saw her reaction and the plushie, he smirked and led her to the stand and payed for the game to get the plushie.

The owner gave Monkey King a toy gun and he focused the 3 bottles and shoot all 3 of them down to get the prize for Yue. As Yue watched Monkey king manage to shoot all the three bottles in a minute, the owner congratulated him and gave Yue the monkey king plushie, who he'd she squealed and hugged it tightly.

Monkey King looks at Yue with a smile with delight. "Shall we get going?" He asked while Yue nodded once more as they head somewhere in the park. They had a blast, winning lots of gifts, Wukong is happy to see Yue smile and having a wonderful time for their date.

They both found a place to sit and relax while RedSon was hiding behind a tree, grinning he fired a blow dart at them, hitting Yue's hand. "Ow!" She winced, lifted her hand up. "Here, allow me." Wukong carefully took the blow-dart out, then flicked it to the side, in knowingly striking where RedSon was hiding.

"Aaaah!" The fire demon yelled when the blow dart hit him.

In his next attempt,RedSon spotted the two talking, then he started lowering a spider down like a yo-yo to the "couple", but on the way down, he noticed that the spider had vanished. "What the?" He glanced at his sleeve to see the spider on him.

Then it but him. "Ow!" He screamed in pain, flailing his arms around, then lost his footing and fell into a dumpster. "Did you hear something?" Wukong asked looking around. "I don't think so." She answered, as she noticed a stall that was right in front of her. "You ok Peaches?" Wukong asked as he looked at where she was looking.

 "You ok Peaches?" Wukong asked as he looked at where she was looking

"What's that?" He asked.

"Sakura mochi. I always love that stuff as a kid. Come on Sunny you'll love it." She said as she grabbed his arm and dragged him with her. As soon as they left RedSon groaned as he was recovering in dirt and filth.