Sweet N' Sour aftermath

(This chapter is in inspirational by destiny of Gravity falls after sweet and sour chapter things are going to be spicy if you know what I mean)

After that 'brutal punishment' Lin gave to her 'darling' brothers from the food wars along for hurting her beloved Kit she is so crossed with the demon twins.

Yue, Lin and AoBing talked each other then after words is getting dark they say their farewells to her, she says goodbye to the Celestial Duo then left with her uncles and friends to get some sleep.

Meanwhile in the Celestial Realm

Everyone is asleep until there was a growling noise that can make everyone jump out of their beds. It caught a certain stone monkey, Dragon Prince and third Lotus prince attention as they left their sleeping chamber to see what's wrong until.... "Lin?!?" Mateo shouted in horror seeing Lin with her nine tails sticking out as well as her red aura while wearing the most sexiest kimono sleep wear you've ever seen, AoBing and Nezha gasped of what they see their own eyes. "This is bad!.... She's in heat!!!" Mateo exclaimed in horror, Nezha used his ribbon to chain Lin with the help of AoBing. But she use her magic quickly to avoid Nezha's ribbons and broke the door down and ran outside of the palace and vanished into thin air. "Oh this is not good." Nezha said as the duo nodded in agreement.

Yue's apartment

Yue finished taking a bath, then wrapped herself around with her body towel while drying her hair. Beginning to brush her teeth before bed, while humming her favorite song called 'I found my place'. After she's done she was about to get ready to put on her night gown until she heard some noises that came from outside of her bathroom when she froze, 'Deja Vú' she thought to herself. Yue slowly and quietly opens the door, grabs her staff as she cautiously and quietly walk in the hall way with the staff ready and then stays quiet waiting to hear the sound again...

But nothing, until suddenly she was pinned to the wall causing her to drop her staff making her look as saw a giant Nine tail fox beast is pinned her to the wall and looked very sexy smirk on her face. "Lin?!?" Yue says in shocked making Lin chuckled at Yue's expression. "Hey Kit. Miss me?" Lin said softly while her kimono was moved a little making Yue gulped a little with a blush. "Your face is red.. are you ok? Do you need help? All call Mateo,AoBing or Nezha to help you-" Yue was cut off by Lin placing her finger on her lip. "Shhh don't worry about me... the only thing that can cure me is by enjoying this lovely night with you Kit." Lin said making Yue confused wanting to asked why but Lin didn't answer her question because she pulled Yue with a French Kiss.

Yue widened her eyes in shocked while her face is red then began to moan while Lin's French kisses her then pulled away and put her hands on Yue's thighs makes her yelp quietly as her face feels hot. "It works better in bed," Lin says to her as her towel fell on the ground while dragging Yue into her bedroom then pin her on her bed suddenly Yue's hands was trapped by Lin's magic aura that is wrapped around her wrist while being tied to the bed. Yue was embarrassed in this position and tried to break free so she can cover her body. But gasped when Lin sticked her fingers in her 🍑.  'What is she doing?!' Yue screamed in her head trying not to make a sound but it'll only make her moan in silence. The tip of Lin's finger started tickling Yue's 🍑 while Yue is doing her best to hold out the moans while trying to get out of her grasp, but Yue is losing consciousness from Lin's.

Lin licked her lips as her tongue tickling Yue's neck making Yue flinched with a quiet yelp, "such a nice sound you've made Kit... just hearing you moans makes me want to eat you up." whispered as she reached out to grab her her 🍈 making Yue moaned as Lin managed to get one of her 🍒 into her mouth. "Ha!" Yue gasped in surprise and pleasure "S-Stop..." Yue panted while Lin nibbling on her hardening 🍒, "so soft.." Lin mumbled as she was making bite marks on her chest. "Ah...!Oh~" Yue moaned while Lin continued to suck on her 🍒. "Mmmmm." Lin hummed as she licked her all over her body until she put her head between Yue's legs and started licking at her 🍑, "Hmmm!" Yue bit her lip as she moaned while Lin kept licking her, she couldn't take this much longer.