🌴🌅Beach special☀️🌴

It was a hot day today at Izayoi island, and by hot I mean it's hot as a dirty hot Desert.

"Sizzle, Sizzle, Izayoi town. It's hot out there! But don't fret it or sweat it. To beat the heat, you just gotta hydrate and refrigerate. Get yourself a nice frosty ice cream cone. Stay out of the Sun, or you'll end up well-done. Find some shade, or better yet, go on and get wet, wet, wet! Talking about a fishing hole or a swimming pool, fool! Stroll down to your friendly neighborhood river, lake, or stream, and leave the cool tubes to me."  The Radio host announced.

"Ugh it's so hot..." Yue groaned as she was fanning herself, sweating a lot. "You said it, Yue. Today is very hot" Mei replied as she was sweating too, her jacket wrapped around her waist and slouching over her chair.

Chad was fanning himself while Mira, Maurice, Racheal, this kids and Stitch are using the fan to cool themselves. "Hey, why not go to the Weather Station?" Mei suggested, Yue shook her head. "Can't, it's still being repaired after Red Son took over it."

Chad and the others groaned in frustration, the one day they couldn't be more mad at the fire demon. "Uncle Pigsy, Uncle Tang? You guys ok?" Yue asked, she glanced down and sees them sprawled down on the floor feeling quite concerned for her uncles.

"Stupid hot weather... I'm sweating a lot." Pigsy groaned, wiping sweat from his face.

Mei was about complain until she came up with the perfect solution. "Ooh, I know! We should all go to the beach!!" Mei said as Yue, Pigsy, Tang and the gang liked the idea.

It's been such a long time since they all went to the beach--probably because everyone just goes to the Weather Station instead.  "Ooh! That's sounds like a great idea, I can buy me that swimsuit I saw the other day!" She grinned excitedly, scrolling through her phone for swimsuits. 'And maybe I should invite him and his family' Yue thought to herself, she pressed the call button

The next day at the beach

After a bit of driving, Pigsy and Yue nadir it to the beach. Luna and the others are busy setting things up, Tang and Luna were setting up the umbrellas and picnic blankets and Sandy was setting up the barbecue pit while Mei, Mira, and Racheal was out buying some groceries and drinks. As for Maurice, he went to the car to get the towels, sunglasses and sunscreen he also brought his two surfboards, one for him and one for Chad.

"Hey guys!" Yue called out to everyone, "Yue!" Tang and Sandy sounded happy to see their niece and so is everyone else.

"Yue, you look so beautiful!" Sandy said as he took out a camera and took a picture. "Woah! Yue who are you trying to impress?" Chad smiles as he looks at his sister figure in a teasing manor knowing that Yue has a crush on her childhood heroes in mythology Mei mention.

Yue smiles as she poses a bit in her dress, "what, this old thing? I've had it since I was 15. It's been a long time since I got to the beach. I guess it's because I was busy doing work at my uncles noodle shop and saving the island from evil." Yue said as Chad nodded in agreement knowing that she's right. "Hey listen Chad I'm going to explore the other side of the beach to find some conchal shells I'll be back later ok?" Yue said as she ran to explore the beach. "Just don't go to far and don't forget to watch where you're going!" He warned her as Yue nodded and left.