The end is here

Yue moans while she's waking up. Yue felt something or someone is next to her. Yue open her eyes and saw the sleeping Monkey Kingright close to her. Yue blushed, remembering what happened in the morning. Monkey King purred while he hug Yue's body as she's blush. Yue slowly get off the bed to make sure not to wake up her mentor. Yue got dressed in her normal outfit she was saving in case if her dress gets messy and gave Monkey King a kiss on a forehand and grab her bag before she got out of the house to get back home.

Later in Izayaoi town

Yue was driving back to the town while hearing music and got dressed in her normal clothes from her apartment as the bull clones stalk her, she parks the bike in front of her uncle's shop, "I'm back! And I'm ready to deliver some noodle—" she was cut off when she sees the bull clones snarling at her with their eyes glowing blue.

One of the bull clones jumped down, roaring as the others jumped forward. Yue gasped, holding an order of noodles as she backed away, screaming. Suddenly, Pigsy's food truck rams in the bull clones.

This sends the bull clone flying off and Yue looks back to see her uncles inside the food truck while Mei, her uncle Sandy and Mo were outside as Mei standing on top of the food truck while Sandy, Luna, Stitch and the others are on the floor as they're wearing their Dystopian outfits.

Tang noticed Yue and immediately bolting over and tackling her into a hug, crying out in relief, "My baby girl, thank Buddha you're alright!!" Tang cried out relief. "Guys! Whoa!! You look so awesome!!!" Yue compliments on their wardrobe.

Almost mad kind of vibe while Mei jumps off the food truck. "Yeah, so uh, some stuff happened while you were on your date with you know who. Got kind of intense." Mei said while rubbing her head. "B-but I left you with one of my clones before my date starts." Yue said looking confused for this situation. "Oh, she's been super useful" Tang said with a hint of Sarcasm as he moved to the side to reveal one of her clone's, who stood beside her uncle blinks in confusion when noticing the stares she was given.

"I don't know what to tell ya guy." With that, the clone proofed away, leaving a whole lump of hair behind. "So what happened?" Yue asked in confusion on what's happing. "After you left-" Mei was about to explain until she was interrupted by Tang. "If you allow me?" Tang said with a smirk making Mei groans before Tang started explaining.

"Well, after you went missing, the gang and I started a search party until the bull clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful than before, we believe it's all tied back, to the Demon Bull King himself....Yue... he's conquered everything." Tang finished explaining while Yue's eyes filled with worry, slowly replaced with anger as she almost growled and clutched her fists tight making her knuckles white. "Where is he? Where's DBK?" Yue growls out. "We're not sure. But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain." Sandy says as everyone turns around and looks up at the mountain, Yue frowns, huffing in determination as everyone got in the van as Pigsy started driving towards the mountain to stop DBK.