The truth

At Yue's apartment

Yue was sleeping peacefully in her bed while entering her dreamworld.....at least that's what she think it is when she heard voices that are some who familiar to her.

Dream/memory

The celestial realm.The realm of Heavenly Deities and Immortal Beings, all the Deities are celebrating of some sort of party. A party that Yue is familiar with until she heard a laughter of a baby from afar, Yue followed that until finally she spotted the same women from the portrait from the celestial realm holding a baby, not just any baby.... It's baby Yue.

"Oh Yue." The women smiled sweetly baby Yue cooed happily when she took a hold of her crown and giggled. "Behave yourself." She said while gently took her crown back from her laughing baby as the crib appeared from the clouds and placed her daughter gently while the baby was clapping for joy.

Yue was shocked to find out that the baby is Yue, and the beautiful women is her mother. She was about to walk closer until she saw a very handsome man came over to see his daughter with a smile on his face.

Her mother moved aside to let her husband see Yue so he could have a bond with his baby girl while Yue watch the scene as the man smile at his baby girl. "There's my little princess. Look at you, your are a beautiful baby girl just like her mother." He said smiling happily before making silly noises and wiggled his finger as her, and what caught Yue by surprised is seeing her baby self grabbed onto her Father's finger, then lift her father of the ground. "Hah! Oh she's so strong, like her father hmm?" Her father said towards his wife with pride.

Yue was now beginning to understand why she's dreaming all of this. "I get it now. This isn't a dream at all. It's a memory of my childhood. The Celestial was my home! But why-?" Yue was about to ask herself until she heard a fake cough making her head to see none other than the Third Lotus Prince himself holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "Nezha?" Yue widened her eyes wasn't expected to see him in her memory.

"Congratulations on your new member of the family your highness." Nezha said as he bowed to her parents and handed them the flowers he brought. "Why Nezha, they're lovely." Her mother smiled why taking the flowers and gently smelled the fragrance as Nezha nodded and bowed respectively. "I...I don't understand..." Yue was confused about it until she heard a chuckled came from none other then The Jade Emperor himself, Yue widened her eyes seeing the famous Jade Emperor was there as well but what really surprised her is that her parents greeted the Jade Emperor with a hug while Nezha moved aside to let the family have their lovely moment. After the finished their loving moment The Jade emperor looked down at baby Yue who looked at The Jade Emperor smiling and giggling happily.

The Jade Emperor carefully held his hand out towards Yue as her baby self took a hold of the Jade Emperor's forefinger tightly which made the Jade Emperor smiled softly at baby Yue. "Hello Yue, I'm giving you this bracelet so that you'll never forget that part of your heart will always belong to both mortal realm and celestial realm." the Jade emperor said as he showed a familiar jade bracelet making Yue widened her eyes and looked at her bracelet then back to the scene where the Jade Emperor placed her bracelet on her wrist.

Then suddenly a huge gust of wind appeared out of nowhere along with Lightning and thunder. Everyone stood in fright already know who made a dramatic entrance, but was too shocked to speak. It was none other than the Not Mayor, Yue widened her eyes in horror and disbelief "The Mayor!? What's he doing here!?" Yue asked herself as she watched the 'Mayor"walked towards Baby Yue. "Well, well, well. So this is the Jade Princess, I heard that the son of the Jade Emperor had a granddaughter but I never new that he has a half-fling for a Granddaughter." The not mayor said making Yue widened her eyes in shock at what the not Mayor had just said. "But no matter I have a 'lovely' gift for the princess." The not Mayor said making everyone in the Celestial Realm gasped in horror as Nezha guarded Yue.