The million mile fall

I wiggled my toes in the sand as the wind blew through my hair, making my cheeks go numb with the cold. I closed my eyes so I could get a real sense of falling but suddenly my feat hit cold, hard, stone, sending a tremor of pain through my body.

I stood in a box shaped room with black marble ceiling, walls and floors. The room was completely empty apart from me, a pile of shivers in the middle of the room. The room seem to be growing colder, a sense of something darker started to cloud my mind. All at once I was off the floor and strapped to a chair, that hadn't been there before.
"Hello again, Grey," said a voice from within the shadows, which seemed to linger at the corners of the room. "S-Sc-ott," I stammered completely dumbfounded, how? What?
"Pull yourself together, Grey, I'm just here for a... Chat," he merely said, eyeing his finger nails. I didn't like the sound of that, I started to struggle but I was bound too tightly to the seat, I groaned out in defeat. "What do you want from me," I growled, forming my features into a look of hate. "Now, now, Grey, there's no need to be nasty about it," he said, patronising me "but you are right, as in, I want something from you," I new it. "Fine, what will it cost me for you to leave me alone?" I question hoping this will be the end of it, no big fight. "You destroyed my life, you let me die without a proper fight. You would of tried harder if it were him, Patch," at the mention of Patch's name my heart skipped a beat. "So what do you want?" I questioned again after not getting a real answer the first time. "You gave up on me so now I want you to give up on him," he snarled no remorse visible on his face. I froze no anything but that no, I'd rather die "you sick bastard, nothing is worth giving up him," I snarled, this time feeling power spread through my body ready to erupt. "Well then I'll see you at the final fight then, oh and, Grey," he paused "don't trying hiding from me," and with that he was gone.

I sat up quickly, hitting my head on the overhead mirrors in Patch's car. It had been a dream but I already knew my conversation with Scott wasn't real. "Angel, what is it?" Patch asked nervously, keeping one eye on the road and one on me. "Scott offered me a deal,"
"What sort of deal?"
"One I was never going to except,"
"Angel..." Patch started but I cut in "no Patch because if I tell you you'll do something stupid,"
"I won't..." He started then Sighed "what do we need to do?"
"Hide, build up our strength and fight."
And that was that.

<I'm starting to put more action into this story and get it moving along a bit, with exciting new problems. So I just want to ask you what would u prefer more lovey dovey sense between Nora and Patch? Or do you want more action, fighting?! Also I've noticed a lot of hush, hush fan fic has that one intimate sense between Nora and Patch, as Rebecca left final with it just about to happen. Would u want me to write one between them or just get on with the action? (Plus I've never written a chapter like that before.)>