Thoughts

Patch

Nora feel asleep 10 minutes into our journey leaving me with my thoughts, I was coming up with as many creative ways as I could of how to kill this Meyer guy, I really hated him.

We were on our way to meet with Jeremy as he and his men would be a real treasure to us if he agreed to fight with us.

I looked over at Nora, her head was pressed up against the window and her legs were resting on the dashboard. She looked so at peace, beautiful. If I got the chance to kill Scott, his death wouldn't be honourable or clean, I despised him for making Nora's every sleep a nightmare.

I looked at my watch, 12:30, we should be there soon, I could already feel my muscles growing tight under my skin, what if something goes wrong? What if, what if, what if. Thoughts flew around my head making it hard to focus on the never ending, pot hole littered, road. I glanced at myself in the wing mirror, my eyes seemed hollow and my skin grey, no longer the golden brown it had once been. I didn't recognise the man in the mirror he looked so scared and helpless. I  took another look at Nora who still slept soundly against the window, she seemed so strong and so sure of herself even in sleep, maybe I was the one holding her back in bundles of fear, if I were gone how would Scott be able to scare her senseless at night. No, I thought, I was too selfish to leave her and that would forever be my sin.

My heart rate had just about slowed when I saw the start of a town ahead. This was it... God if you're listening make sure this meeting goes smoothly and no one touches Nora.

*Hey guys! Sorry nothing much happened in this chapter but will be adding more sometime next month!