The darkest I love you

I'm back again in the same box shaped room with the black walls and ceiling. But this time Scott stands opposite to me, I'm not restricted to a chair. "Hello again, Grey," he purred. "Just LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted my fear starting to be replaced by rage! "hush now, I have something to say, you might like it," he pushed. "I'm giving you one last chance to join me,"
"I've already said no,"
"Yes, but I'm feeling kind, you come with me and we can leave Angel boy alone,"
"How very good of you," I snarled "but no." Something flashed across his face he looked, hurt almost. "I don't think you understand my side has power," he started just before I was plunged into freezing water "we can control water!" I stood tied to a pole, fire raging around me "fire!" Then I was up to my neck in soil "earth!" Then all at once we were back in the black room "and we're looking for someone who can control bone, people," he smiled as my hand reached up and touch his face without my brain telling it to.

"Come join me,"
"I thought you were going to destroy me?" I questioned
"Oh it's much more now than our petty squabbles," he laughed "it's the world." I turned, so I was looking him straight in the eyes "no, I will never join you," I spat into his face "but... I love you," he said stepping closer, my head felt heavy as someone else entered my dream, Scott so caught up with me, didn't notice and I didn't tell him. Scott placed his hands on my face and kissed me right on the lips. A surge of fear went through my body, I struggled but his hands held my head as his tongue explored my mouth. His lips were not soft like Patches but like sand paper.

A voice sounded through the room which had Scott flying away from me "get your hands off her," growled Patch, steeping out of the shadows. "I gave you your choice, Grey and you picked him, I could of loved you," just as Patch went to lunge at him, Scott disappeared. "You okay?" Patches voice was a whisper as my vision became foggy, I was waking up.

I sat up straight, breathing fast, heart beating out of my chest. I started to cry hysterically, my whole body shaking. Patch let out a sharp breath next to me before flying up into a sitting position, searching the room frantically for me. Patch's face seemed to shatter when he saw the state I was in. "What can I do?" He said a feeling of helplessness visible on his face "just hold me," and so he did. He wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me into his lap as he rock us back and forward as he whispered comforting words in my ears. When I stopped shaking I turned around in his arms and placed my mouth to his, trying to get the feeling of Scott's lips out of my mind. I ran my fingers through Patches hair as his hands made there way up and down my back, sending shivers up my spine.

Patch pulled away breathless, searching for any clues to my sudden kissing out burst. "I'll never let him touch you again," Patch said with all seriousness. The memory of Scott's hands on my body sent me into a shivering fit, once more, the only thing keeping me together were Patches arms. "Before I came along what was he saying?" Patch asked, I looked down at my hands, shaking my head "he said he had power, he showed me what he meant," that statement had Patch raising his eyebrow. "He also said I could join him he said he was past our petty fights and now the end goal was greater," I could see Patch connecting the pieces together in his head. "He also said he loved me," this caught Patch's attention and had him sitting up straight, fire burning behind his eyes "I'll kill him, I swear to God, I will.",

"Tomorrow we get our plan into action, there's no point in pussy footing about anymore we need action not words," Patch snarled.
I turned to look at Patch "I'm scared, when Scott had his hands on me I was terrified, I'm not sure how I'm going to hold out," I cried.
Patch took hold of my hands and looked me straight in the eyes "anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that is true strength. And that is strength I believe you have, Angel. So for tonight sleep soundly in my arms and tomorrow we find our team."

I sat frozen in his arms, just taking a moment to pull myself together "thank you," I said and drifted of with the feeling of Patch's arms around me.