2 ▪︎ late night walk

~Gabriella~

i grabbed my phone and a hoodie before walking out the door. it was vaguely light out, no surprise there. it barely ever gets dark in LA. I wish it would. i want it to be dark all the time, just like my head. it's a comfortable feeling, i don't really know why.

a few minutes later i come across one of the main roads, not just the roads around my house. i waited for a break in the cars before laying down on the hard tarmac. hopefully a car should come by anytime soon. i'm ready to leave this world as soon as possible.

anyways, i wonder what heaven is like. or hell. i might go there, i wouldn't be surprised. i probably deserve to. but hopefully heaven. I'm intruiged to know what it's like there.

no one will care when you're gone. you're not loved by anyone. you deserve this.

i know.

you're too worthless for anyone to care about you. look at you.

stop telling me that. im well aware.

never. you're a stupid piece of shit. don't forget that gabriella.

who are you anyway? why am i talking to you?

hello?

i'm snapped out of my thoughts by a loud car screeching. i stay frozen, waiting to see what happens.

i feel hands placed under my legs and back and am carried into what feels like the seat of a car. the car then starts to move. i slowly open my eyes, and what i see surprises me.

billie?