15 ▪︎ eat

timeskip: 2 weeks

tw: mention of ed

~billie~

we're almost halfway through the presentation now. me and gabby have gotten closer the last few weeks, she comes around every other day after school to work on the presentation. i decide to take a break and get something to eat.

"want some food?" i ask gabby.
"no i'm good." she replies, not looking up from her work.
"gabby. everytime i ask you if you want to eat you say no, and i don't see you eat at lunch. what's up?" i ask her, noticing her being reluctant to food lately.
"nothing i just don't have an appetite right now" she replies in a tone of attitide. i keep my eyes glued to her as hers are still fixed down.

"you never do though. i've never seen you eat before. have you eaten today?" i ask her.
she looks up at me and goes to say something but stops herself.
"gabriella you need to eat something. your body will shut down otherwise." i state.

gabriella sighs.
"fine" she says as she stands up slowly and i watch as she steadies herself before following me down the stairs. she grabs an apple out of the fruit bowl and sits down at the table. i grab a granola bar and sit next to her.

"what do you think of the project so far? do you think we'll get a good grade on it?" she asks.
"i think its pretty good. you have some sick ideas" i say, putting my wrapper in the bin.
she smiles and looks away.
"i kinda completely suck at geography though. i barely listen, shits boring as fuck" she replies.

"i agree but some parts are interesting, you've got to admit. like how land seperates throughout time and creates islands. it's also insane how beautiful the world is too. like sunsets, trees and stuff."
"sunsets are one of my favorite things ever. i love watching them" she tells me.

noted.

~gabriella ~

i have a feeling she's catching on to my habits. i really don't want her to know.

one thing i noticed about billie is that whenever she talks about something she loves, her eyes light up. when she was talking about the world and sunsets and stuff, her eyes had a gleam to them. i thought
it was adorable.

i love hanging out with her. whether it's to study or in general, i loved having her presence. i feel something between us, but i cant pinpoint what it is. like we're friends, but i feel this certain way towards her. i may misinterpret this since i've never felt it before but,

i think i love billie.