20 ▪︎ flashback

flashback: june 28th, 2015 - omniscient.

"billie!" gabriella shouted as billie pushed her about.
"girls! stop messing around. billie it's your turn, come on up" our instuctor said.
"yeah billie" gabriella said in a goofy voice, giving her a little push over to the main dance floor. billie shot her a silly face back.

billie's music started playing as she danced gracefully. gabriella was always jealous of how well billie danced. they were in the same class, yes, but billie had a little more grace than gabriella. that's what she thought anyway.

as billie finished her choreography, it was one more person until gabriella. gabriella hated performing to the class. so while she was performing, she liked to think that she was performing to a whole crowd of people. performing to a load of people is much easier than just 8.

billie came back next to gabby and asked "how was that?"
"it was good, but you forgot to point your foot on that firebird. i guarantee you, everyone saw it" gabriella replied.
"shut uuppp" billie exagerated the 'p'.
"also fix your wedgie" she added. "you're such a dork gabby" billie said.
"look who's talking bozo" she replied.

after 5 minutes of the two girls just plain insulting each other, it was gabriella's turn.
"you go girl" billie whispered in her ear. gabriella smiled at her and got up.

billie always saw how much emotion gabriella had when she danced. no matter the genre of the dance, she always seemed to perform so amazing. billie was in awe whenever she saw gabby perform. she knew how much gabby hated performance, but you could never tell from an outsider. she never looked nervous or anything, just conpletely invested in the dance. it was gabby's true love.