25 ▪︎ ready?

~billie~

today we go back to gabriella's house for the last time. im glad to get her out of there once and for all, but i know she's scared.

"you up?" gabby asks, her voice raspy. it startles me, not knowing she was awake.
"yeah, you?" i reply.
"fast asleep" she says while snuggling into my back. how that can be comfortable is beyond me.

"yeah yeah. come on we gotta get up" i turn over and face her. i can already tell that she has barely slept. her eyes look almost dead. poor girl.

"im so tireddd" she whines.
"you want me to get you ready? like choose your outfit and do your makeup and hair? i have something planned after we are done at your parents house" i tell her, and her eyes dash to me.
"what is it?" she exclaims.
"that's a secret. have some patience gab, damn" i chuckle.
"but billlieeee"
"no ifs no buts. now get up before i tickle you" i smirk.

she flops onto her stomach. "noooo"
"well, you asked for it" i say before flipping her over and tickling her. man, this girl laughing makes me so happy.
she laughs so hard she falls off the bed, causing us both to curl up with laughter.

"ok but seriously we need to get up" i tell her, standing up and pulling her up with me.
"let me go take a shower. put the clothes you chose outside the door for me please"
"alrighty roo" i sing as she closes the bathroom door.

______

"what do you want me to do?"
"just some light makeup. like some eyeshadow, highlighter. i'll do my own mascara though" gabriella tells me.
"and hair?" i continue.
"i'm feeling like braids today" she replies groggily.
"your wish is my command" i respond in a posh voice, making her laugh.

"also i love this outfit. the jordans really match this hoodie" she compliments my outfit choice for her.
"thanks you. i love the black and red ones, they remind me of the devil. suits you perfectly"

as i finish doing her hair and makeup, we finish up and head out to the car. i think the realization has hit gabby since she's barely talking or communicating.

"it'll be ok" i reassure her.
"how do you know?" she speaks, a little more harshly than i expected.
i didn't reply, i just kept driving.

i'm not gonna lie, i'm a little scared too. her mom could either completely ignore her or lash out at her. but we need to get her stuff so theres not really any way around it.

"you ready?"

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, im not doing great rn but don't worry i'll be back soon hopefully