3 ▪︎ meeting

~omniscient~

billie was out on a late night drive, since she didn't want to sleep. she loved nighttime, especially driving at night.
but seeing a girl layed down in the middle of the road caused her to halt to a sudden stop. what was she doing? At 2am to say the least?
billie had so many questions but right now she just wanted to help the girl.

she scooped the shorter girl into her arms and placed her down in the passenger seat. she moved the girl's brunette hair out of her face, and this being the first time seeing her face, she analyzed her features before realizing who it was. gabriella.

billie quickly scurried round to the driver side and hopped in the car before heading off again. she wasn't really sure what to do with gabriella, so she took her back to her house. billie could feel gabriella looking at her, but didn't take her eyes off the road.

after a short while they arived at billie's house. after stopping the car, billie took a glance at gabriella. gabriella was already looking at her.

~Gabriella's pov~

"billie?" i said with a shaky voice.
"gabby" she replied.

billie was the only one i allowed to call me gabby. i used to hate it, but she wouldn't stop calling me it so i just let her after a while. i hadn't heard the nickname in a while though, so it caught me off guard.

"what were you doing lying in the middle of the road at 2am? you could have gotten yourself killed!" she questioned in an angry yet calm tone.

"oh just stargazing" i replied sarcastically, not wanting to spill anything to her. she left me and now suddenly turns up after 2 years? bullshit.

without another word, she was round my passenger side and opened the door for me. i stepped out and followed her into the house. and suddenly all the memories started coming back.