6 ▪︎ you again

~gabriella~

home. again. alone. with my thoughts. and no distractions.

my parents are apparently on a busness trip, they left a note saying so and some money on the counter. i only just noticed it. who knows how long they'll be gone. not that i care. It doesn't really make a difference whether they're here or not.

i change into some comfy clothes and flop down on my bed. i love my bed so much, i wish i could just melt into it.

i scroll through instagram and tiktok and after about 30 minutes i decide to order some postmates. i haven't eaten all day so i'm starving, but being hungry doesn't bother me. i order some taco bell, my favourite when i have postmates.

______

i'm hella bored. i have nothing to do. guess im going on a walk. just a walk this time. i can't be bothered for anything else right now.

i grab my shoes, phone and airpods and head out. i start walking down the street. i let my legs just take me wherever, while listening to my music. i love music so much.

i don't know how long its been but i start to walk into a familiar neighbourhood. i swear i've been here before...

i realised where i was when i saw her house in the distance. highland park. billie's neighbourhood.

i immediately take a sharp left turn down the alleyway, but doing so i bump into someone and we both fall to the floor.

"i'm so sorry i didn't see you there" i say, helping the girl up.
"don't worry about it"
"d-"
i pause mid sentence to find myself standing centimetres away from billie. why is she always where i am lately?

i turn around and start walking back down the street, trying to get away from her. i feel her grab my wrist as i go to get away. i hesitantly turn back to her.

"are you okay?" she asks.
"i was until i came across you" I hiss at her. a bit bitchy, but i don't really care. "now if you'd let go of me" I gesture to her grabbing my wrist, "i have to get home"
"i'm sorry" she replies, having a sorrow tone in her voice. she has a look on her face that i can't quite read.

i glance at her eyes. they're so blue and beautiful. her blonde eyelashes and her freckles are so pretty, her cute button nose suits her face, and her blue hair which is a slightly different tone to her eyes is the prettiest i've ever seen.

i think i had been staring for too long because she asks "you said you needed to get home, why are you still standing here?"

i turn around and actually get down the road this time.
i haven't seen her in years, but even when we were younger i never really saw her features.

she's so pretty. am i falling in love? no gabriella. she only just came back into your life you can't do that.

but is this what love feels like?