. Chapter One : Discovery .

- Volare -

Resting on a cloud and away from everybody, Volare the Air Epic Wubbox was daydreaming for what felt like two hours. He had his hands on his chest and just stared at the bright blue sky, watching as a few Tweedles flew by above him. He then closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

Volare woke up what felt like immediately after he closed his eyes, but he took a look at the sky and noticed it had grown a little yellow. Sundown was nearing.

Volare stretched and literally rolled off of the cloud like it was just another boring Monday; he quickly flapped his wings to keep himself from crashing face first into the ground of Air Island. After a soft landing, Volare yawned and took a stroll around the island.

While walking, Volare hears a faint noise of monsters singing in the distance. He looks over, and of course, there was a big song going on in the center of the island, including Parlsona and Stoowarb being the lead singers. Volare recognized the absence of his older brother, Beta, the Rare Wubbox, and a few other monsters were missing too; like Yawstritch and Hoola. They're probably busy on other islands.

Volare stopped himself from rolling his eyes, kind of. If he wasn't so nervous about joining the song, he'd run over there without hesitation. But unfortunately, that's not the case. When Volare sings, it always comes off as ear-piercing, and it always throws off the song, so he just stays out of it after constant lectures from the Werdos about his volume when "screaming". And if the lecturing wasn't enough, Volare would always feel left out from the other monsters and some of them even shoot glares at him! What did he do wrong? Why does he have to feel like such an outcast! Even his own siblings tend to avoid him, what a joke. Well, except for Eldoris and Aspen... but Aspen's kind to everybody regardless!

Volare realized he was going on a little rant in his mind. He quickly shook his head to erase the thoughts from his brain as he bat at his hat a bit, like if there were water in his gears. He then removed his attention from the singing and continued taking his stroll. Suddenly, he heard a faint thud from a few meters away.

A bit concerned, the Epic Wubbox made his way toward where he heard the sound, folding his wings. He was starting to get to the edge of the island and was about to assume he went the wrong way until he shoved a few branches from nearby trees off of his face and noticed a lilac-purple furred monster in front of him.

Volare was startled and he quickly hid behind the tree. But after a while, he noticed that the purple monster was motionless when he took another look at it. Volare gulped, a little unsure if he should even interact with the thing. But he didn't want to leave it there either; it could be hurt.

Volare very slowly approached the creature and saw how much larger in length it was than he thought it would be. This monster was almost as tall as a Wubbox like himself!

Oh, that is definitely not a Tweedle!

The creature has a slim body shape. It had two sharp, curved antlers, multiple jewelry on it's ears and arms, and feathered wings that seemed to be a bit uneven; Volare concluded that the creature's wings were damaged from probably a recent impact.

The Epic Wubbox kneeled down and cautiously poked the unconscious creature.

Oh, how fluffy, you are!

Volare shook his head. It doesn't matter how fuzzy the monster is right now.

He gently grabbed the monster's arm. He took a look at the paw and-

Ah!

Its claws were massive! It startled Volare as he roughly dropped the creature's arm and immediately regretted it.