. Chapter Intermission .

There they are.

Remnac forms a devilish grin when they spot Laizard a third time. Now, they were both on Earth Island. But those damn Wubboxes are still in the way! Curse them! When can Remnac ever get Laizard alone? That Epic Air Wubbox won't ever leave her alone. Like EVER.

Wait. Is that the Epic EARTH Wubbox? DAMMIT! That's the strongest one. How will I get past him?

Remnac decides to flee the scene, so he avoids being discovered. He runs through the trees and comes to a stop below a fallen burnt log.

He snarls as they try to think of a plan to get Laizard alone. But would that ever be the case? What if the Wubboxes never leave them alone? Ugh. Maybe that's just gonna be how it is. Obviously attempting to destroy even one Wubbox wouldn't work, as last time cost Remnac his EYE. Which STILL HURTS, by the way.

Ah, fuck it. I'm just gonna keep trying to attack Laizard constantly until my final breath, that would be my dying wish anyways: to have Laizard gone for good, or at least have them suffered enough to be traumatized for life; just in case the loss of their child wasn't enough!

Remnac didn't seem to care if these risky attacks would slowly cost him his life, he will continue to fight Laizard until the day he does die. This is what Laizard gets for not leaving his territory when they had the chance. This shall serve as an example for anyone not to cross lines with someone like Remnac and their patience!

Remnac's claws dig into the soil covered in volcanic ash, as they have thought about their final plan to take Laizard down; a good ol' fatal ambush. Remnac plans to catch Laizard off guard by biting the back of their neck, which should hopefully kill them instantly should all go according to plan. And when her Wubbox friends cry out her name in despair, Remnac will sit and watch with pride of his success.

Now, he just needs to catch Laizard at the perfect time.