. Chapter Fourteen : Come Together .

- Eldoris -

It's been about an hour and an half into traveling. The group had made it about halfway through Cold Island, which was incredibly chilling, hence the name. There had to be a lot of pauses into the journey because of stuff like Beta's frequent malfunctions from the cold environment. 

So, so, so much traveling in the span of a week. One night to rest up was not enough to prepare for anymore walking. Eldoris felt like his legs were about to just rust up completely and fall off of his body.

He felt a tang of jealousy when he watches Laizard absolutely snoozing it up in the back in Volare's arms. 

They're lucky we're even here to help their problem, but at least they should at least put some effort into this! Oh. Oh, what am I saying? I keep forgetting that they're also recovering from heavy injuries just like me. Is that why I'm being so grouchy? Gosh.

Eldoris shook his head, erasing the thoughts from his mind. Perhaps the soreness of his waist was making him pretty grumpy.

Maybe Aspen was just a teensy bit off with what she was talking about with these certain flowers, cause now I just feel worse.

Eldoris sighed as he placed his hand back onto his bandaged waist, exhaling a groan of pain. He felt Holly's cold hand touch his shoulder, causing the Epic Water Wubbox to flinch a bit from the chill.

"You alright?" Holly asked softly with a worried look.

"...Yeah." Eldoris responded firmly.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"...Alright."

Holly then walked away to join beside Aspen, leaving Eldoris to his thoughts once more.

What are we even doing again? We were just at Plant Island and now we're leaving again?? I swear, I'm not getting dumber, am I?

"Eldoris, would you stop muttering?" Bolt spat as he turned to face his younger brother.

Eldoris flinched a bit from Bolt suddenly interrupting his mind; he then formed a scowl.

"I wasn't even being that loud." Eldoris argued.

"Loud enough to cause my head to spiral."

"Whatever."

Bolt continued walking forward, leaving Eldoris to follow behind him with his eyes rolling. Looking behind him, Eldoris notices Beta's lack of pace with the rest of the group and approached him.

"Do you need a break?" Eldoris asked.

"I-Iuh?" Beta looks up at Eldoris with a confused expression.

"I said do you need a break? Like, do you want me to carry you?"

"b-Bv+ \/0vR vv0UnD$!" Beta seemed to protest.

"Did you say something about my wounds?" Eldoris asked.

Beta nodded.

"Oh, I'll be fine. Just hop on." Eldoris grinned, as he lifted up his brother like a ragdoll and threw him over his shoulder.

"vvAhHI-I!" Beta yelped for a moment before grumbling inaudible. He was probably embarrassed for being held by Eldoris like a misbehaving child.

Although this did make Eldoris feel a bit worse physically, that wasn't what he was focused on, he was more focused on his brothers just keeping up at a fair pace. He carried Beta over to the rest of the group and kept him on his shoulder to give the Rare Wubbox a break.