. Chapter Fifteen : OH NO! .

- Laizard -

It's been about an hour since Laizard had arrived at Earth Island, and it has been hot. Laizard has been constantly panting from all the heat that was absorbed into their fur. But they weren't gonna be here for long, hopefully. Just needing to go get the Epic Earth Wubbox all caught up on what's going on and then we can finally take Remnac down.

Laizard was starting to really pant from the heat, until she felt a sudden gust of wind blowing on her face. Turning around, Volare was fanning her with his wing.

"Aw, you didn't have to!" Laizard chuckled embarrassedly.

"Why shouldn't I? I don't wanna watch you sweat to death!" Volare snickered, continuing to fan Laizard.

"Okay, albeit this makes everything so much better!" Laizard grins as her fur and hair waves from the fanning.

"Heh, glad to help!" Volare says, before suddenly yelping. "Wah!"

"So, watcha got there, my big bro?" Dominion, the Epic Earth Wubbox, suddenly asks when he pulls Volare back as a surprise. "Oh, it's just the Kraigon creature."

"Yeah, I'm just fanning her." Volare huffed, a bit bothered.

"Pssh, what? You got a girlfriend all of a sudden? You? That's a surprise."

Excuse me?

"That... wasn't necessary." Volare coughed.

"What? I'm just askin'." Dominion scoffs.

Laizard blinks as she makes eye-contact with the Epic Earth Wubbox. He sure was just as snarky as he was described to be.

"Well, if you're genuinely curious, though knowing you, you're totally not and you just want to tease me, uhm, the answer is no." Volare says.

"Ah, I see." Dominion responds, he didn't sound entirely convinced. "At least, not yet."

"Ugh, could you stop?"

"Whaaat? I'd be really happy for you if you actually got some bitches on your d—"

"Volare!" Shouts a familiar voice.

"What were you just about to say, Dominion?" Volare mutters quietly in embarrassment as his eye twitched.

Turning around, Laizard recognizes Stoowarb from Air Island, along with a friend, a gray furred Werdo with curved horns and some purple speckles.

"Oh! And Laizard too."

"Oh, great." Dominion growls with disappointment of seeing the Werdos.

"Dominion, what were you about to say?!" Volare asks impatiently with slight concern.

"Be quiet, squeaky toy."

"But- I- Ugh. Wait, Stoowarb? Tawkerr?" Volare asks, also turning his head.

"Funny seeing you guys here!" Stoowarb laughed.

"Oh. I think I remember you." The gray Werdo, supposedly named Tawkerr, says, pointing at Laizard. "You're from Wyrm Island or whatever it's called."

Laizard tilts her head.

Huh?

"Wyvern Island?" Stoowarb corrected.

"Yeah, that place. I've seen them before." Tawkerr commented. "Not gonna lie, I thought you went extinct after my last visit."

Laizard could slightly recognize the gray Werdo, but just barely. They remember a long time ago, a monster that looked just like him had visited her island, but they've never spoke to one another.