. Chapter Intermission .

I felt my heart ache a little bit watching the little Kraigon suffer as Volare tried his best to support her, but it didn't seem to be working as much as Volare hoped it would. The poor thing is traumatized, she almost got killed twice! My hand tightened more around my staff from the sheer anxiety.

And my poor Eldoris! The attacker was such a merciless brute, it nearly destroyed him! If the Kraigon hadn't showed up in time to help Eldoris get away from the attack, I wouldn't imagine what would happen... I am thankful for the Kraigon's bravery.

But I knew this wasn't over yet. Because even with the Kraigon and the Wubboxes' journey to Plant Island, I could sense the Rare Kraigon already stalking them slowly. Even when wounded, that thing was just determined to have its common counterpart killed. Why? What went so wrong that made Azeas so ignorant of their creations to where one fell into the path of utter cruelty? Why?

I spotted the Rare Kraigon slowly following behind the group from approximately two miles away. He had been stalking them by following the scent of the blood from the purple Kraigon. I couldn't help but gulp as I worried for the group's safety.

I swear, if I could find Azeas, I would scold them for hours for what they've done!