. Chapter Two : Lost and Found .

- Laizard -

It's been about four hours since Laizard had been taken into the Air Island infirmary. They put her in a small lounging room to rest for the night after she had been examined on her injuries a few hours ago. She's recovering physically, but only a little bit mentally. Her mind is spiraling with hundreds of different thoughts in her head. Not even twenty-four hours ago, she had just lost her child to the murder caused by her own sibling's claws; Remnac. Her mind was just flooding with the traumatic memory that was riding around her head like a carousel!

So much blood. The look of death in my poor baby's clouded eyes. Remnac... Remnac. I will avenge my child, and I hope you know that. I will make sure you suffer the exact same way that my little Zosa had by you!!

Laizard's claws sunk into the blanket on a small bed she was resting on in the infirmary. She couldn't hold in her pain, as she burst into tears the more she thought about Zosa, her poor baby. She could feel every strand of fur on her body stand on end as her chest felt so tight to where it was difficult to breathe. But all was interrupted when she heard the door to the small room open, and Parlsona entered the room.

The Werdo seemed to notice the despair in Laizard's eyes, as she softened her expression.

"Aw, sweety, are you alright?" Parlsona asked as she cautiously approached Laizard, who was trembling on the bed.

Laizard's teeth chattered as she was unable to respond.

Parlsona sighed.

"I know it hurts. But I assure you, you'll be better soon. And then you can return home!" The Werdo smiled.

Laizard felt her chest tighten again, but not just from the pain, but also from frustration.

You don't know anything about how I'm feeling! Did you watch your child die to your own sibling's claws? I don't think so, you - you oblivious fairy-looking...! Ugh.

She didn't say that out loud, but she really wanted to.

"Would you like me to get you anything while you rest more?" Parlsona asked, as she seemed to be rewrapping Laizard's wounds and her broken wings.

Laizard really wanted to just deny everything so she could be left alone, but she was in fact pretty thirsty, she hasn't drunk any water in eight hours.

"...Just a glass of water." Laizard muttered.

Parlsona nodded with a soft "mhm!" before exiting the room temporarily after applying the new set of bandages on Laizard's injuries.

A few minutes later, Parlsona returned with a cup of water in her hand. She placed the glass on the nightstand near the bed that Laizard was resting on.

"Anything else?" Parlsona smiled lightly.

The door opened again, as someone else was entering the room. Laizard hoped it would be Stoowarb, or just anybody else besides what actually came into the room. A Wubbox walked in, having to crouch down a bit to get in because of how short the doorframe was. This Wubbox wasn't like the one Laizard saw earlier, but it seemed more familiar to her, because she's seen it before back on Wyvern Island. It was just the original Wubbox.

Parlsona turned to see the new visitor.

"Oh, hello, Bolt!" She greeted the Wubbox.

"Hi." The electrical robot replied as he observed his surroundings a bit.

Laizard inhaled a huge amount of oxygen into her body as her fur stood on end again as the Wubbox was in the room. 

Those supernatural creatures have always made her incredibly nervous just by being near them. They can be super noisy and hard to keep track of! The Rare Wubbox freaks Laizard out even more, because she could never understand what he says when he has an error or a malfunction, if she could even understand him at all. It's unnerving!!