. Chapter Three : Rise and Shine .

- Volare -

In the next morning, Volare was taking another stroll when he bumped into Bolt, his oldest brother. Volare was aiming to just start walking faster and avoid eye-contact until he heard Bolt call his name.

"Hey, Volare!" His tone was actually pretty friendly for a change. Bolt was usually a busy and stern Wubbox, being the oldest 'n' all. So, hearing him call Volare's name in a soft tone caught him off-guard a bit.

"Oh, uhm, hi, Bolt." Volare replied awkwardly. His wings ticked a bit.

"What have you been up to lately?" Bolt asked.

"Uhm. Sleeping?" Volare forced a smile.

"That's. Nice...?"

There was a long, awkward pause between the two Wubboxes.

"Oh, uhm, me and Stoowarb are gonna go to Earth Island today. Want to perhaps come with us?" Bolt offered.

Volare shrugged.

"Sorry, but I'll pass."

"Well, alright. How about I say hi to Dominion for you?"

"Uhh, sure. Pfft, if he'll even let you near him." Volare replied with a chuckle. "Where's Beta been, by the way?"

"He's at Ethereal Island right now." Bolt told him. "He's been there a lot lately."

"Ohh, I see." Volare nodded along as he then moved his attention to look at the ground.

"Well, what do you think of that monster?" Bolt asked.

"Uhm. What monster? There's about like thousands of monsters in the world, so you gotta be specifi-"

"The purple one! The- The one that Parlsona and Stoowarb found." Bolt cut Volare off midsentence.

Oh, L... Lai... Liza... Oh, forget it. But anyways, Actually, I found it. Not them.

"Oh. Right." Volare said dryly. "Uhm... no opinion, really. I've never seen it before, so I don't really have a comment yet. It's a huge creature, that's for sure."

"It's almost as tall as you." Bolt snickered with a raised eyebrow.

Volare huffed. He knew Bolt had a remark like that coming up soon about how this newcomer monster from Wyvern Island was almost as tall as the shortest Wubbox, if not perhaps taller.

You don't gotta rub it in...

"Yeah. It is." Volare responded slowly, forcing another smile. "...I just hope there aren't anything bigger than that back in Wyvern Island."

"Actually, there might be."

"What?!"

"There's an uhm, rare variant of that monster on the island too. And it's just slightly taller. I've seen it, it's pretty massive."

Volare shivered.

I swear, we discover bigger monsters every day... but they probably won't be as big as Celestial Azeas.

As Volare and his older brother continue their conversation about everyday things, they were merely interrupted by Stoowarb.

"Bolt! It's time to go!" The Werdo called.

"A'right. I'm coming!" Bolt responded aloud as he turned back to Volare. "I'll see you later, lil' bro."

Then, the Wubbox and the Werdo walked off East, on their way to Earth Island. Volare watched for a few seconds as his brother was walking away, leaving Volare alone on Air Island, which sucks, the Epic Wubbox always liked being near his brothers than other monsters that just judge and or fear him.