. Chapter Eighteen : Fighting At Death's Door .

- Dominion -

"OW! FUCK!" Dominion roared as Remnac got a good hit on his waist, causing him to fall backward.

He had been trying to protect his brother from this monster of a Kraigon that seemed to never get tired, and they have been going at it nonstop for fifteen minutes. This monster managed to rip his arm off, leaving him to a massive disadvantage. But even so, this beast is not touching Volare, who had been helplessly lying on the ground with oil bleeding out of his wounds.

Remnac tried lunging after Volare from around Dominion, but Dominion quickly turned and drills Remnac's ear clean off. The Rare Kraigon screams with agony as he backed up for a minute, giving Dominion the time to catch him off guard and kick Remnac to the ground. The Epic Earth Wubbox held Remnac down and kept trying to jab Remnac open, but the damn monster was too fast and slipped from under his grasp.

"Dammit, you!" Dominion snarled as he tried to catch Remnac.

Remnac pounced onto Dominion and began clawing at his back.

The Epic Earth Wubbox yelled with pain and tried bucking Remnac off. He managed to catch part of Remnac's face with his drill, leaving a pretty big wound.

The Rare Kraigon hisses and rams into Dominion, causing him to fall backward and be stunned for a moment. Remnac then charges for Volare, who tries to crawl away, but the Rare Kraigon drags him by the wing and tries to dismantle him.

"Dominion! Help!!" Volare cries, trying to claw at Remnac with his metal claws.

Dominion throws himself back onto his feet with a tiny, pained grunt and charges at Remnac, drilling his shoulder.

Remnac reacts furiously with pain and rears away from Dominion and Volare.

"Don't just lay there, Volare! Get the hell out of here!" Dominion shouts. He looks at his critically injured brother with a panicked expression.

"I can't even feel my legs!" Volare hissed.

"Of for f-" Dominion was cut off with Remnac charging back at him, the Rare Kraigon's teeth dug into the metal of his shoulder. "OW! Oh, hell if you're ripping off my other arm!" He then quickly switches his drill with his regular hand in order to grab Remnac and throw him to a tree, then switched his hand back into the drill.

Remnac grunts with pain and cowers over to a spot where Dominion cannot reach him for a moment. Then, he rams into Dominion's leg, causing him to stumble backward.

Dominion growls and just stands there menacingly, waiting for Remnac to dare make a move. Remnac gets up and faces Dominion with a loud snarl. Suddenly, Dominion saw something, or someone emerge from behind Remnac.

Laizard's purple pelt came into sight, as she growls from behind Remnac. Dominion's eyes widened.

How the hell is she alive?!

Remnac seems to have noticed the growling behind him and turns around. It seems he didn't expect to see Laizard so suddenly, as he tumbles back a bit from startle.

Laizard nips at Remnac, her tail lashing with anger.

Remnac notices that he may be screwed at this point and tries backing away so both Laizard and Dominion were in sight so he could keep track of their movements.

Laizard tries moving forward, but Remnac keeps her at bay by nipping at her as a warning.

Dominion then takes the chance to dig his drill into Remnac's hip, where Remnac then turns back to Dominion and nips at him as well.

With his back facing her, Laizard then charges towards Remnac, grabs him by the back of the neck with her jaws, and throws him directly into Dominion's drill, where he gets impaled, and the spiraling drill causes the blood to splatter everywhere.

Dominion's eyes widen as large as they could. He is flabbergasted from this gory sight.

"LAIZARD, WHAT THE HELL?!" He couldn't help but shout.

Remnac lets out a scream of pure bloody murder as he could probably feel his organs disconnecting from eachother and spinning around his insides because of the sheer power of the drill. Remnac finishes screaming when Dominion drops his now motionless body onto the bloodied surface of Earth Island.

"That's what you get, you evil freak of nature!" Laizard curses when Remnac's body hits the ground.

The enemy's mouth is agape, with scarlet-red blood spilling out of his maw. As far as Dominion could tell, Remnac is dead.

Laizard briefly kicks Remnac's body, just to make sure he's really dead. Once there was no response from Remnac, Laizard looks up at the sky and lets out a victorious roar, while Dominion is still just purely shocked from what he had just witnessed.

"What... the fuck was that?" Dominion breathed.

Laizard was breathing so heavily from all of that adrenaline she just threw out of her body, she couldn't answer his question.

Dominion accidentally steps on one of the guts on the ground and holds back a gag as he jumps back from the horrid, mangled body of Remnac.

"He's finally gone..." Laizard exhales. She then looks up at Dominion. "Where's Volare?"

"He's over th-" Dominion was cut off from the sudden absence of his brother. "He was just here!"

Laizard's blue eyes widened. "He's gone?" She asks in a concerned and somewhat hostile tone.

Dominion's eyes narrowed at Laizard's, were her eyes always blue? That wasn't important. His brother is missing.

"He was just here!" Dominion's eye twitches. "But he couldn't have gone far."

"And what do we do with... him?" Laizard gestures towards Remnac's body.

"Leave him. He deserves to rot."

Laizard and Dominion then both part ways to search for Volare.