7: 7 Minutes In Heaven...Or Hell?

"Be nice, she invited us over," Isa warned me.

"And you don't find it concerning? What if she wants to do something to us?" I asked her, watching her roll her eyes. "Maybe we should go home, I don't think she invited us over for a good time–"

"Hey guys!"

We turned to see Yasmina, a bottle in her hand. She was wearing a green spaghetti top paired with blue jeans, a jean jacket and combat boots. She had done her hair in an afro puff that sat on her head perfectly, her baby hairs laid down neatly. Her eye make-up game was strong; green and sky blue graphic eye-liner, a small blue heart sitting on the top of her eyebrow.
She gave me a fist bump and nodded at Isa, handing over the bottle to me.

"It's Viagra. Asked my dad to borrow it."

"Borrow?"

She chuckled. "He went to buy it for the party, he thought I could make more friends with this…"

"You have friends though, don't you?"

Joanna and Lynn walked up to us, making our own party on the porch. Both Joanna and Lynn wore matching outfits; Lynn wore a low cut red dress and some high heeled shoes while Joanna wore a red crop top and black tights, paired with red Nikes. They stared at us, and Joanna rolled her eyes, walking up to the door and opening it, the music from inside greeting us with a more than welcome gesture.

"Let's go." Joanna took Lynn by the hand and walked in, leaving us on the porch.

"I mean, now we have to go inside, right?" Isabella murmured.

Yasmina glanced at us, and then walked in. Without warning, I followed her, dragging Isabella along with me. When we entered, the smell of strong booze and flavored vapes met my nose, making me a bit nauseous. If there's anything I hate in this world, it's vape, and here we have seniors vaping and drinking as if we don't have school on Monday.

But, I'll drink too so I don't care.

"Kendall! Glad you could make it!" Sofia exclaimed, pointing at the sofa with Yasmina. "We're playing a game, come join us!"

Isabella nudged me, then proceeded to join Yasmina on the couch. I nodded slowly and sat on the other side of Yasmina, clutching my purse a little tighter. Kaitlyn once told me it was important to keep your belongings when going to a party; this isn't the first party I've been to, it's just the first I've been to in a while, especially at Sofia's house.

"Lily, tell Kendall what we were playing," Sofia said, putting an arm around my ex-girlfriend.

Lilian cleared her throat and looked at me, tugging a strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "We were playing Truth or Dare."

Yasmina raised her brows. "Seems to me you have a little obsession with the game, Sofia."

Sofia smiled at her. "Oh no, it's just best we all get to know each other since we're going to be the new seniors next year."

"Not to forget that we have our unity camp during the second term holiday," Audrey added.

"Fuck," I whispered.

Yasmina turned to me. "When were you going to tell me?"

"I—"

"Guys! Truth or dare?" Sofia interjected, looking at Joanna. "Truth or dare?"

"Oh hell no, pick someone else." She laughed. "I'm going to get a drink. Lynn, are you coming?"

Lynn grinned at Joanna, and stood with her, leaving the rest of us.
I looked at Christian, who shrugged, drinking from his cup. I sighed, scanning the room for someone to ask the daunting question. Sofia plays dirty when it comes to truth or dare, and since she's going low in a matter of seconds, I'm going to hell.