30: War Always Gets Ugly

"Rumor has it Sofia and Lily are fighting!" A junior skipped away from Yasmina and I once she said that.

"What was that about?" Yas asked as she sat down at her desk, waiting for homeroom to start.

"I don't even know—"

"You must be over the moon, right?" Sofia suddenly said, walking over to us with her crew. "Lily hasn't been talking to me."

"And what does that have to do with me?" I cocked my head to the side, glancing over at the people trying to film us.

"You really think I don't know, don't you?"

"Know what?" Yasmina stood up, standing in front of me. "What are you on about?"

Sofia clicked her fingers, a junior giving her the phone. She opened it and stuck it in our face; a picture of Liliana and I from three weeks ago circulating everywhere on Instagram. I sighed, about to explain myself, but she stopped me before I could say anything.

"Listen, I don't know what you're planning but stay the fuck away from Liliana, you hear me? She doesn't want you."

"And who the fuck says that she does?" Joanna interjected. "She literally has a girlfriend, all of this shit is going on in your head Sofia, get over yourself."

"The world doesn't revolve around you," Yasmina added, her hand linking with mine.

"So it revolves around who? Kendall? Because I guarantee you it doesn't, Thompson," she scoffed, pushing Yas slightly to come towards me. "Everyone knows that you still love Liliana and you're faking this whole thing with Yasmina. If you were normal, you'd stop lying and come clean about your stupid actions."

Sofia yelped as Yasmina pushed her a little harder. "Why the fuck would you touch me like that?"

"Did you just push me, Thompson?!"

"I did and what are you going to do about it?" Yasmina sneered.

"You shoved her first, Sofia, you weren't supposed to do that," I explained, holding Yasmina back. "And you're making a scene."

"Does it look like I care? All I want you to do is to come clean to everyone about your fake relationship," Sofia scoffed, crossing her arms. "Come clean and I'll leave you alone."

"Nothing is fucking fake, Sofia, leave us alone."

"You're really embarrassing yourself, it's sad," Yasmina said, whistling at her. "I wonder how Liliana would feel about this."

"Who gives a fuck about Liliana right now?!" She snapped, poking my chest. "You're trying to take everything I worked so hard for. You know how bad I've always wanted to be the Golden Girl and I know how hard you've always wanted to be in the background. What changed? You got an ego just because I took your girlfriend?"

"Love how you said my girlfriend, implying that Liliana was never yours. Get your head out of your ass and focus on other things, like talking to her, okay? Leave me out of your issues."

"Is this how you want things to be, Kendall? That position will be mine by all means necessary."

"Then give me your best shot Sofia, because right now, this shit is child's play." I smirked at her. "By the way, the videos that are being taken right now are going to spread like wildfire. Only a few more weeks till they name me Head Girl."

"As if anyone is going to pick your sorry ass." Audrey rolled her eyes as she stood up for Sofia.

"Wait till they do." Yasmina pulled me in for a quick kiss. "I'm sure you'll miss having someone to hold."