PROLOUGE

Hello!
I'll edit the current chapters first before updating new ones.

There might have some changes but it won't affect the story line. Anyways, please give me your support again as we dive into the chaotic life of our baby Leigh and daddy Xan again.
😘

"Where's my baby!" A man in his mid twenties hysterically shouted at his husband. He was crying while trying to find his son from the messy room. He was shaking as he gripped some clothes scattered on the floor.

Another man couldn't watch anymore and grabbed his crying husband towards his embrace to calm him down.

"Sshh, calm down, Den. We'll go find him. Stop crying first or your wounds might bleed again." He gently hugged his crying husband tight while rubbing his small back to help him calm down.

"Calm down? Our son is missing do you really think I'll calm down. This is all your fault, if you didn't agree with your father back then this whole mess won't happen. It's because of you that our children's being exposed to danger." He angrily replied while trying to slip away from his husband's arms. Although it's futile with his husband's bigger build than him.

"...Hon, he must be crying right now. I know he's scared, please let's go look for him now." Denver begged while crying his eyes out.

"I'll bring him back to you, Denver. Yukki is a strong little boy because he's our son, he'll be fine. He should be fine."

It didn't take long before Denver lost consciousness. He falls asleep still hugging the clothes that belong to his son.

Seeing his husband's closed eyes. The man dialed a number and gave his men an order.

"Find them, NOW."

❤❤❤

(HELLO)

Vote/comment/share