CHAPTER 28

"Ritsu, are you on your position?" Kaizer asked to his cousin through an earpiece that he was wearing.

"I'm in. Where's Shizu?"

"I'm still on my way. You guys didn't tell me there are so many people in here. It's so hard to hide my baby." Shizuka complained on her earpiece. She's carrying a large black guitar case, but the thing inside was not a guitar, but a deadly long ranged weapon that can kill anyone in long distance.

"It's an amusement park, what would you expect. Just do your job properly Shizu, and stop complaining." Ren said to his cousin.

"Ren is right. Let's focus everyone. We can't afford to make the slightest mistake, or many innocent lives will perish in an instant." Kaizer said in a serious voice...."Azusa, How about you?"

"I'm always ready. Defusing those bombs is a piece of cake." Azusa replied with confidence.

"Good, now let's wait for them to make their moves, then we'll jump in."

"Roger." Everyone said in unison.

"Eh?...Wait, where's Yoshiro?" Ritsu asked. Sensing that they are incomplete.

"He's not with you?" Kaizer asked back. He nudged his temple because he felt a slight headache.

"He's never been with me Kaizer."

"Ugh, that idiot. Doing things on his own again..." Kaizer sighed. "... Let's continue. Yoshiro won't do reckless things that could harm us so just let him do what he wants."

Everyone didn't say anything because what Kaizer said was true. Yoshiro Mikazuki is a reckless and stubborn man. He doesn't take orders from someone else and will do things on his own. But despite that personality, He'd never cause harm to his family.

***

"Argg. Where's that idiot?" Leigh said to himself. He was looking around trying to find the idiot who invited him to this huge amusement park on saturday morning.

"You really enjoy making me angry, huh? Just you wait idiot Xander, I'll beat you up." Leigh continued saying although no one can hear him.

Claude took him to an amusement park that was swarming with people. There are so many rides and games everywhere. They were supposed to buy tickets for the rides but Leigh got separated from Claude.

Leigh was nervous, he's all alone and doesn't have any money with him. His phone was out of battery so calling Claude was impossible.

"This is the worst thing that ever happened to me. Xander, where the fùck are you." Leigh cussed.

Leigh was still looking around when he felt someone getting near him from behind. He turned around to see who it was. He thought it was Claude, but it wasn't. It was a man wearing black fitted long sleeve turtleneck. He has black hair and deep blue eyes, his skin is white and he was over 6 feet. Leigh has to look up just to see the man's face.

The man has his hands inside the pockets of his pants. He was standing tall and proud. Leigh even gulped after sensing the man's presence, it's too strong that he became cautious of the man.

Leigh frowned and squinted his eyes. He refused to say the first word and remains silent. He took a few steps backward while not lowering down his guard.

The man who sensed Leigh's cautiousness, smiled.

Leigh seeing the man smile got mesmerized. The moment the man raised his lips, his eyes went missing. His dimples on both cheeks were like black holes because of how deep they were.