CHAPTER 4

CLAUDE ALEXANDER LUX

My love for Leigh started 6 years ago. It was when he started high school. The very first time I laid my eyes on him, my heart skipped a beat. He's gorgeous, even now that he's more mature than when he's 12 years old.

I was on my 2nd year of high school that time. I have my four brothers with me, we've been with each other's back since we were 5 and attending kindergarten. We were also part of the empire, they're under my name.

Blake, Zachary, Kai, and Kristoph were my brothers. The four of them have different personalities, but share one brain cell when it comes to foolish pranks.

Although my path was long been carved, I still want to have a normal life as a student. Dad let me do what I wanted and didn't pressure me on my training.

We also have our own headquarter at the academy, it's a small room that Chloe gave us as a gift. We were mostly using that room as a resting room. We only decided to change it when we reached 17, we were on senior high at that time.

(The following events happened 6 years ago. Leigh and Xander's first meeting.)

"Bro, where's Blake? That bastard still needs to pay for my jordan shoes that he used as a shooting target yesterday." Zach angrily yelled out once he stepped inside the room.This guy's always so noisy.

I grunted at the noise and threw a pillow on him.

"He's with his sister, today is Shane's first day in high school." I replied so he can leave me alone. I still want to sleep.

"Tsk, what about the twins?"

"Kai's probably sleeping somewhere again and Kit, you know Kit, he's part of the students council and since today's the first day of freshmen, expect him to be busy."

"How about you?" Zach's looking at me with his eyes wide open.

"What about me?" I asked back. Am I forgetting something important.

"Damn bro, Dean will look for you at the auditorium, you have to be there too."

I ignored him and closed my eyes to continue sleeping. Chloe don't need me at the auditorium. She'll only see me as a nuisance, I'm just doing her a favor to lessen her stress for today by staying in the HQ and going to sleep.

"Hey dude, I know you're not scared of your sister, but I am. So you need to go before the dean goes after our head. I don't want to die yet" Zack exaggeratedly said.

I'm so pissed. If Zack won't stop his blathering, I'd rather go than stay here and listen to him.

"Alright alright I'll go, just stop pestering me." Claude said and stood up from the couch.

While walking in the hallway, I noticed how other people try to get my attention. Too bad though cause I hate people. I hate how women giggle while staring at me.

However, everything stopped when I laid my eyes on him. At the other end of the hallway, there's an angel. He's beautiful, The word beautiful was an understatement. He's gorgeous. I can't describe the surge of feelings I got when I saw him.

I walked slowly while staring at him and fondly smiled at him. How he walk was adorable. I can't believe I find him cute, never in my life did I consider something cute and beautiful.

This is new. This feeling is new.

He had this long, soft looking and fluffy curly hair. He's small too, I wonder how old he is? His skin, it's white, almost as white as milk. If not for the uniform he's wearing, I'll mistake him as a lady.

He's smaller than I thought. He was continuously walking until he got to my side but he didn't glance at me. That's new too, almost everyone always stop to stare at my face.

My lips twitched. I immediately grabbed his hands before he can walk away. He stopped on his track and looked at me. There, I saw his eyes. It's deep blue, like an ocean.

He gave me a questioning face when he noticed I'm still holding him and not letting go. He tried to get his arms out of my grip but he yelped when I tightened my hold on him. Only when he scowled at me did I let him go, before I do something else on him.

I looked down when I noticed a piece of paper near my feet. I bent down to pick it up and smirked when I saw what it was. It's his student record.

"Morgan Leigh Perez, you're 12 years old and a first year-"

I couldn't finish reading the contents when little Leigh hastily grabbed the paper on my fingers. He's rude, but cute.

"Are you crazy you jerk?" he scowled at me. Yup, his scowling face is really cute. Can I pinch him?

I smiled and pinched his small button nose until it became red.

"Yeah, I'm crazy.?" I whispered. He slapped my hand away from his nose. That slap stings.

"So Leigh, that's a beautiful name. You can call me Claude." I handed him the very same hand that he slapped, offering a handshake. I watched him as he hesitantly lifted his own smaller hand towards mine. Once I had his hand, I lifted it up and gave the back of his hand a kiss on my lips.

I saw how redness crawled on his pale face. I chuckled and stopped teasing him before I scare him any further. I'll take it easy for now. I don't want him to be scared of me, I want him at ease whenever we're together in the near future.

"What is wrong with you? You can't just give people kisses. Can't you see I'm a boy like you?" He shouted angrily at my face. He turned his back on me and walked away faster. Dámn, what a temper.

'You're indeed a boy. But you'll grow up eventually, so you better prepare for what's coming after you.' I thought as I walked in the opposite direction.

Since then, I've been pestering him to death. I know he hates me, but I also feel that he doesn't hate me that much now. He unconsciously got used to my presence.

And that's how I met him. He's now taller but still small when he's with me. He didn't change much too, but he had shorter hair now which suits his small face more.

Many changes happened. The only thing that didn't change was my feelings for Leigh. And I don't think it'll change either. I'll love him for the rest of my life.

❤❤❤

SO I ADDED MORGAN TO HIS NAME AND INALIS KO NA YUNG ASH. INALIS KO NARIN YUNG KISS NILA SA LIPS DITO KASI SI LEIGH AY 12 WHILE XAN IS NEARING 14, IT'S KIND OF INAPPROPRIATE FOR ME.

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, YOU CAN ASK AT THE COMMENT SECTION.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE