CHAPTER 25

EROS/ KAIZER MIKAZUKI

I'm dumbfounded. What are they doing here? I thought it was just him coming, but why are they all tagged in.

"Do your parents know you are all overseas?" I asked them. They are my cousins, and they are here to help. Hopefully they are really here to help or else I'll throw them back to where they came from. I'm not in the Philippines to play, and they all know that.

I am currently here at the airport to meet with my friend and also one of my cousins, he's the oldest among us, Yoshiro Mikazuki. He's actually uncle Ryuji's oldest son. Yoshiro is the next in line of the clan if not for his younger brother.

I was only expecting him, but turns out all of these bastards are here too. What a disaster this will turn out.

"Kaizer,  can we go see him already? I miss my baby Yuki, the last time i saw him was when we celebrated his 7th birthday." Azusa Mikazuki. He's 20 years  old like me. Azusa is a very cheerful type of guy, and he adores our youngest cousin very much. He acts more like a brother to Yuki than his actual brother, which is Yoshiro.

"Azusa not yet. We'll conceal ourselves for the time being. We can't risk the danger it will bring to all of us if we approach Yuki without a plan." Ren said. This guy's always serious, and always relies on plans. He won't act unless he does have one.

"Ren is right. Anyways, where are we staying? Kaizer?" Shizuka asked, she's my twin sister. She's a bitch if you want me to describe her, a total bitch and annoying sister.

"Shizu-chan, Where is your luggage?" Ritsu asked. He's right. My sister's luggage is nowhere to be found.

"I didn't bring one. Dad will get suspicious if he sees me dragging a whole luggage out of the house." She said while chewing gum. Oh god, don't tell me she plans to buy clothes here.

"You are already giving me a headache." I sighed and closed my eyes tight. Ritsu hugged my shoulder and patted my back.

"It's been months since we're all together, aren't you happy to see us?" He said while laughing. This guy's really a happy go lucky.

I removed his hands on me as I compose myself in front of them. "Get yourselves your own apartment, I'm not sharing a room with any of you." I announced and walked ahead of them. While walking, I noticed how people give my cousins glances. Well I can't blame them, my cousins are all good looking and really a head turner.

"Kaizer." A deep and dangerous voice called my name from behind.

I looked back at him. "Yuki's safe, Yoshiro." Inunahan ko na. Yoshiro's protective as usual.

"He's in good hands." Dagdag ko pa.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"He's in custody of the Lux family."

All of them stopped walking and looked at me as if I was joking while Yoshiro's glaring at me. This was the first time they heard news about our youngest and I can understand that they can't believe he was actually at those bastards custody. Well they were treating him nicely so I can't complain for now.

"Are you serious, Kaizer?" Ren asked.

"I'm not into jokes, Ren. You know me." I exclaimed. "And Yuki can't remember us so don't do anything stupid, he might run away from us if we do." I added.

Since isang sasakyan lang ang dala ko. Tinawagan ko si Hiro para magdala ng isa pang sasakyan, at dahil wara pa silang matutuluyan ay wala akong ibang pagpipilian kundi ang patuluyin sila pansamantala sa apartment ko.

I hope everything is still in plan even if this guy's in here, and also hoping na wag to malaman ng mga magulang namin dahil patay kaming lahat pag nagkataon.

---

Leigh was currently on his usual seat in the classroom, with Hiro beside him.

"Hiro, did Shane tell you something about me?" Leigh asked his friend. He remembered Shane telling him that she had something important to say. Now he's curious.

"Oh, Shane? She just told me about an event for the school's anniversary. She said it's a masquerade ball with a twist." Hiro said.

Shane was part of the Students Committee so it's not surprising how she knew some of the unannounced events of the school.

Leigh nodded in understanding. That girl always has something on her sleeves, he wonders what she's up to now.

Since their teacher is still not in their classroom, Leigh was so bored that he slumped on his table and looked outside. However, his eyes caught something from a nearby tree.

A bird?

Leigh stood up by the window and looked intently at the bright red eye of a raven. It seems like it's staring back at him. His ocean blue eyes and the raven's bloody red eyes.

Hiro who noticed the strange behavior of Leigh, immediately called him.

"Hime? Are you alright?" Hiro stood beside Leigh and looked at what he was looking for from afar. But he can't see anything but branches of trees. He wanted to nudge Leigh but he didn't dare touch him.

Leigh's still staring at the raven's red eyes, goosebumps were crawling on his arms and neck. For some reason, he can't look away. As if looking away means bad omen, or even death. Leigh let out a shaky breath.

"C-can't you see it, Hiro?" He asked his friend.

"All I see are branches with green leaves." Hiro honestly replied. Hiro glanced at Leigh. Seeing him with wide eyes gazing from outside. Hiro couldn't take it anymore and moved in front of Leigh, cutting his trance with what he saw outside.

"Hime." Hiro called seriously.

"Y-yeah I-m..." Leigh exhaled and went back to his usual self. "...I'm okay, thank you."

"What did you see?" Hiro asked, the soft and puppy-like eyes of Hiro were replaced by sharp and cautious eyes.

Leigh was taken aback by his friend's aggrieved question. "Just a black bird. Maybe it's just lost and somehow ended up on that tree."

Hiro came to a halt after hearing Leigh's reply. He did not move and doesn't know what to do after. Hiro wanted to call his young master immediately, but he can't since he's still in the classroom and can't just leave Leigh alone.

Hiro helped Leigh back to his seat. Before seating on his own seat, Hiro glanced outside intently as if making sure there's no more birds watching Leigh.

---
Hi!

It's a short update everyone.
I'm sorry

Vote/Comment/Share

-S.L