CHAPTER 21

SHANE

Since the day I failed to protect Leigh, I promised to myself that I'll never leave his side ever again.

That is why today, I immediately went to him to accompany him to lunch. But, I didn't expect him to find a friend. The boy with him seems kind so I assume he did not approached my bestie with ill intention. If he value his life, he knew better that a single scratch on Leigh's body would haunt him until his last breath. That Yuna girl and her friend was one of the proof that Claude would go such length for Leigh's safety.

And speaking of that Claude, I didn't know he can cook. His photo in the cafeteria's kitchen was getting viral on the school forum. Heck, everyone probably knew why Claude's in such a place.

I won't lie when I say that Leigh's pretty lucky with Claude, and at the same time, left me wondering what he did in his past life to have too much karma that he met someone like Claude in his current life. But, Claude is more lucky  because my bestie is not only beautiful, he's also very talented.

Leigh is good at drawing kahit hindi nya masyadong hinahasa ang sarili nya.
Sabi nya sa akin pampalipas oras lang raw ang pagdrawing nya. Mostly ay mga portrait ng tao ang nasa drawing book nya, mga sikat na tao kung saan nagagaya nya talaga ang lahat ng detalye. But the one that really caught my attention was that one portrait of Claude. I wanted to have a proper look at that portrait but Leigh immediately brought it back to his drawer where he stores all his artworks. He also cooks delicious foods. He can cook anything you wanted to eat. Leigh's such a total package.

But those two aren't the only topic this school was gossiping today. Kalat kasi ang nangyari sa nag iisang anak ng mga Amostosa. Yuna deserves whatever happened to her though.

Yuna Amostosa was once known for being a huge fan of Claude. She's a crazy fangirl where she does everything to have Claude for herself, that includes hurting my bestie. Argh that bitch really gets on my nerves.

Bumagsak rin ang negosyo ng mga Amostosa since major shareholder ang Lux Empire sa Amostosa Food industry. One word from Claude and he can already control the business world. He pulled out their share na ikinabagsak ng negosyo. What a demon.

Close na rin ang case ni Yuna and hindi na naituloy ang imbestigasyon. Just like that, Amostosa family won't get the justice for their only daughter. Leigh is so powerful without him knowing that.

When Leigh got up from his seat and started walking, the boy he's talking to just now and I followed behind. While walking, I stared at Leigh's back and memories started to pop on my head. Those times that he always says that he will marry a woman never fails to make me smile like seriously, from his skin to his hair, I don't think girls would approach him for relationship, they would approach him and ask what products he uses.

Yung time na nabubuwiset pa sya kay Claude pero ngayon parang mas nabubuwiset pa sya pag wala si Claude, and that bastard must be happy that his baby started to want him too.

The fact na maraming bully dito sa Academy pero walang nagtangkang ibully si Leigh. Everyone knew Leigh is off limits, Or else they're dead.

Those times makes me feel nostalgic. Warmth filled my heart and that makes me miss those moments.

"My name's Hiroshima, Hiro to make it short. You must be Shane that Hime was talking about." I got startled when the boy beside me suddenly said. Who's Hime? Is that even a name?

"Oh yes, I am. Nice to meet you too, Hiro." I joyfully said back. He is cute.

"I...knew what he did." Hiro suddenly said back while looking at me straight in the eyes.
He knew?

Instead of panicking, I only smiled at him. People who knew the real Claude wasn't rare in this academy. His family who own this academy, also rules the underground. And gang members chose to study in here. 

" He's scary, right? That's not even the extent of what he can do." I proudly said.

"He is. Even his friends are scary, specially Blaze." Hiro said with glittering eyes. Hmm? Something does not feel right.

"Is my brother handsome?"

"He's gorgeous." He replied absentmindedly.

"Aha! Cat got your tongue. You like my brother I see." Oh my, he's already welcome to the family.

Hiro blushed at what I said. He tried to deny but, he won't convince me anymore. He's too transparent to tell me his mouth only slipped. I'm busy talking to Hiro that I didn't notice my bestie stopped walking and grasping his head hard. That's the cue that something is wrong with him.

"I.. don't feel good Shane" Hiro and I run towards him. W... what's wrong with Leigh? His face was getting pale and he's sweating too much. His eyes were closed tight and he seems to faint any moment. I tried touching him but he's cold. I'm calling him but it seems like he can't hear me. I fucking don't know what's wrong with him. We are already attracting attention from the crowd but I said not to get too close. They keep asking what is wrong with him but i didn't answer them.

I was panicking because this is the first time this happen, and it's too sudden. "Hiro can you get Claude, and please hurry up!" I ask Hiro.

"Oka--" pero hindi pa nya natatapos ang sasabihin nya ng manlambot Ang katawan ni Leigh. Hiro was about to catch him when a pair of arms already did. An inked arms wrapped around my bestie. When I saw who it was, I sigh in relief. He's here.

"I got you." I heard him whisper to my bestie. He carried Leigh in princess style and was about to leave us here dumbfounded.

"What the hell, Claude. Tell me what's wrong with Leigh?" I ask furiously. I might be scared of him but I still courageously asked him.

Claude faced me and smiles. "Don't worry Shane, this is an after effect. I have medicine with me so rest assured that he'll be fine after a good rest." After saying that Claude left us all in the hallway.

"Oh god." The only words that left my mouth after knowing that Leigh would be fine. I better ask him properly what happened to my bestie.

'Leigh, why are you always making me worry? Lagot ka talaga sa akin kapag nagising ka' I told to myself.

===

Please
Vote/Comment/Share